Community post

Discussion

3 days of positive OPK's

Anyone else get more than one day of positive OPK's?..I have been testing 3 times a week mid morning ,mid afternoon and evening ..I got my 1st positive on the 3rd in the morning with 3rd MU and all test's have been positive for 3 day's now..The test line takes up almost all the dye so I know they are positive. My Ewcm is gone this morning so I assume I o'd yesterday.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry that was supposed to say 3 times a day

9 years ago • Post starter

They say it could possibly be an extra strong ovulation. Last month (for the first time ever) I had 5 days of positive OPK's, and they were blazing positive. I did not get my BFP, but I am hopeful for this month. Everyone is different, and sometimes multiple days of positive OPK's just means it is taking your body a while to gear up and pop that eggy out.

Hoping you get your BFP very soon! Good Luck!

9 years ago

Ok..Thank you. I thought something was wrong with my O but maybe not..Baby dust to you.. Hoping we all get our BFP :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo