Community post

Discussion

unplanned baby #4 so soon after baby #3.

I wasn't exactly planning to become pregnant so soon after my youngest (10 months old) although i am extremely happy ... A part of me is sad ... I feel like I'm cheating my son out of "that mommy time" each child should have. something I was looking forward too. my oldest children ( girls ages 8 yrs, 6 yrs) had it ... and with such a big gap between my last two... it's just been all around wonderful .... I feel a lot of different emotions and am just not quite sure how to process ..... how will he understand mommy had another baby? how long before I can't cuddle him or pick him up because of my belly? ... Is this going to change our relationship negatively if I cannot give him enough of me?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think as long as you still make a special time with your son he will be fine. My sister kids are very close in age and when the baby went down for morning nap she always took that hour to play just with her son.

11 years ago

My kids are really close in age.. not even a full year apart. As far as picking him up and cuddling, the belly never stopped me from doing that. If it becomes uncomfortable for you, you can lie down and cuddle with your son ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo