Community post

Discussion

very faint bfp at 7 weeks?

Hi
I thought I was pregnant last month, but ended with medium menstruation (a little less heavy than other times). Now I'm 21 days in my next cycle and I'm sure I haven't ovulated yet. I do feel pregnant (cramping, very sore boobs, dizzy, fatigue, nausea, foor aversion), so I took a test. It was a very very faint positive test (never had a false positive with that brand).
I know there's a chance it's left over hcg from last month, but my pregnancy tests were never darker than this one, so I don't think it's that.
is there a chance I'm still pregnant and could it be normal to have a very very faint bfp at 7 and a half weeks pregnant?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yes there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. The light coloration could be attributed to urine dilution. Try taking the test with first morning urine and try not to over hydrate prior- this will increase the chances of a darker positive. Additionally, women have different levels of HCG in their system, so maybe it just takes an increased amount of time for your levels to rise. I hope this helps good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo