Community post

Discussion

How do you spice it up w/all that BD'ing!!!!

I am just a little curious we are currently TTC Baby#2 both of us are in college. He works full time and of course there is Toddler #1 to look after. With all that life entails how do you keep it lively in the bedroom when you both know darn well why you are going at it. I mean come on it has to feel a little routine at times. I hope you all don't mind me livening up the discussion a bit but I need some help I am almost 28 DH is 28 and we are usually pretty tired and to encourage him to get his freak on sometimes seems pretty tiring itself!!LOL! Please help me with some ideas!

User Image Laparoscopy to remove Grapefruit sized cyst and rt.fallopian tube and rt ovary 9/20/06 POAS with DD 9/9/07 its pos! DD Born 5/30/08 TTC #2 since 3/12/10 Our Anniversary

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I totally feel you on this. We both have had pretty hectic schedules lately, and some things that have made life a little difficult, and through all that we still want to have a baby I have to really work up to being amorous :-) So recently I purchased some outfits (for some cheap money at target) and my DH really appreciated the effort and it worked. We also have a special playlist on our ipod entitled appropriately enough "baby making playlist" (funny because it was created before we were TTC and now its actually a true name for it) and that helps set the mood to more loving than just baby-making. I have found it helps us to just have fun and enjoy each other.

Hope this helps.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks any advice given is well taken. I too have a particular bd album. Its Jamie Foxx of all things his latest but let me tell you that man makes music for lovers. Haven't tried the costume thing yet but I will def give it a shot thanks! PS any ladies out there need a ov/2ww buddy I am here for ya! Please I will take any info or kind words you got at this point!

User Image Laparoscopy to remove Grapefruit sized cyst and rt.fallopian tube and rt ovary 9/20/06 POAS with DD 9/9/07 its pos! DD Born 5/30/08 TTC #2 since 3/12/10 Our Anniversary

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo