Community post

Discussion

Unsure if o'd?

I am in month 7 ttc.. prior to that I was on b/c for 10 years so I didnt really expect anything to happen straight away. The last few months we have bd'd at least every other day around o day and I have been using opk kits to determine best days to make extra effort... 2 months out of 4 using them I have not got my smiley face! Is it possible to not ovulate every month?? Has this happened to anyone else? It is so frustrating to think I am already out this month before af is even due :( Your comments would be very much appreciated!! Baby dust to all x

User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ive always been one to not ovulate like one should, but Ive noticed it a great deal after getting off birth control. Apparently sometimes it can mess up your rhythm. I got off birth control last May and didnt ovulate the first 2 months, then ovulated on my 3rd month and got pregnant. Id talk to your doctor and ask if theyll prescribe you clomid so you have less anovulatory cycles and more of a chance to get pregnant. Good luck!:)

8/2010 baby #1 Audra Marie R.I.P. 12/2010 6 months trying for baby #2 2/2011-1st round of clomid 3/2011-2nd round of clomid 4/2011-3rd round of clomid...

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo