Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3991 - 4000 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well AF showed up on the 15th so I am on CD3 now so Ovulation should be between the 25th - 29th... anyone have a recommendation on the best way to know when ovulating besides just the calculator?

10 years ago

Elton John was amazing! He didn't play Skyline Pigeon, but that was no surprise, he did play The One which is "Our Song". (DH and I told each other we loved each other on Jan. 3rd 2003 and when DH read what I wrote in my email his CD player just came on by itself and started playing The One. So it was really awesome to hear that live.) He kept telling the crowd how special Atlanta was to him and how it felt good to come back to his "home town" ... that was cool. lol

@pisces - It was a decent session, I feel like I've been blocked creatively lately and haven't been taking pictures as good as I aught. *sigh* Hopefully I get out of this slump soon. :-P Has AF shown up? Are you late yet?

@football - CM can definitely fluctuate, it can be EWish, before O. You are probably just entering your fertile window (3-5 days depending on your hormones) and you should start BDing every day or every other day, whichever one you were planning to do. Try not to over-think it or stress, I highly doubt you've missed it!

@miracle - Have fun visiting your friend!

@rebecca - Ugh, sorry about your fever. :( Hope you're feeling better.

@Lovelife -

-You can Google or look up YouTube videos on tracking your cervical mucus. That can indicate when you're entering your fertile window.
-You can get a Basil Body Thermometer to track your temperature.
-And you can get ovulation tests that indicate when your LH hormone surges. Ovulation should take place within 12-24 hours of that surge.

Here is some basic info on the cervical mucus and basal body temperature methods: http://www.babycenter.com/chart-basal-body-temperature-and-cervical-mucus

User Image

10 years ago

@lovelife sorry about the witch. We will defeat her next cycle!

@rebecca I hope this is your cycle sweetie. I am praying for you

AFM: the witch finally struck this morning. So on to the next cycle....I guess. I don't even feel like going on with this at this point. I'm exhausted from being one still not pregnant...it's depressing.

10 years ago

@pisces - I'm sorry. I would give you a hug if I could. Wish there was something I could say to make it better.

User Image

10 years ago

pisces - honey I'm so sorry. I know the day AF shows her ugly face is a hard day...maybe after a few days your outlook will change again. But I agree - trying and trying is darn depressing. Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to the way we were at first? Never having a clue that things could be hard, or difficult, or heart breaking? I guess that's just a part of life though, and growing. Take some time for yourself and just try to relax. Much and your way.

Skyline -so glad you enjoyed the concert! I love the story about "your song". Here's hoping you break your slump and get back to feeling creatively stimulated.

miracle - be safe and have fun as you visit family in LA.

User Image

10 years ago

LSchrader- I appreciated you long post, don't be sorry! It's so hard to be completely happy for other people, when you aren't getting what you want so desperately. You're right though; we need to just be happy for them. No matter how hard it is! Thank you for that insight.

Skyline- My hubs and I currently live in Tampa, FL and are moving to Orlando, FL. It's only about an hour and a half/two hour drive (depending on traffic, which can be terrible the closer to Orlando you get). It'll be a change, so I'm looking forward to. Just hoping our house sells quickly! GOOD LUCK on the GED assessment tomorrow! **lucky vibes** You're going to do great! Getting an education is a marvelous thing and you're setting such a good example for all your future baby skyline pigeons ;) Glad you had fun at the concert!

Lyrah- Updates?? I'm curious if AF showed up ever!! Fingers crossed for you, dear!

Pisces- Like Skyline said; I wish there was something I could say to make it better. How long have you been TTC again? Sometimes I get so caught up in my own misery and self pity; I'm sorry. And I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I am praying that you're able to hold your child in your arms (& SOON!).

Thanks to everyone who gave me some input in my CM question. Like I said, it's so frustrating that your body starts doing all these unexplainable things at the most random times right when you start TTC. We DTD last night, and I'm planning on doing it every other night for the next week. Some months I get an abundance of EWCM, so if that happens this month, I'll switch to every day. If not, I hope that every other day works for us! I spoke to DH about the schedule, and he said, "whatever we need. Just get me going and I'm yours!" Then winked at me. Hopefully since I've opened up a little bit about a schedule and we're both on the same page about frequency, we'll both make more of an effort this month.

I hope you ladies had a great, relaxing weekend. Looking forward to Thanksgiving; which is still too long away.

Hugs to those that are struggling that I may have missed. :)

Love & sparkly baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies
Pisces I sorry AF showed :( hugs to you.

For the rest of you I've been reading along-sounds like some exciting things going on with y'all!

Afm: not AF yet. Which may seem like a good sign but I'm telling you, ever since Thursday I've been cramping and having lower back pain that has made me believe she is coming any second. I know this could still be an early preggo symptom, so I know I'm not out. From Thursday until last night it seemed like mild-moderate AF cramps. But today it's been switching from side to side and been more like stabbing pains and tingly?? I still feel like AF is gonna come but all these feelings down there are making me so confused. I've been arguing with myself for two days about it. One minute I'm like "omg I could really be preggo" the next min I'm so mad and thinking "ok AF I know your coming stop messing with my head" I've been super super tired as well. Which could def be a PMS sign just as much as a preggo sign. Also it's been rainy and cold here (I'm in Georgia) so that could not be helping the sleepy/lazy feeling. but for the past few days I've felt like I could just fall asleep anywhere at anytime and that's not like me. Anyways, sorry this is so long. The main question I know is coming-are you going to test?? lol and yes I am. I swear this weekend has been super busy (yesterday was the one yr annivsary of my DH father passing of cancer) so we haven't had a chance to go to the store to get a test. It's driving me nuts but I have to be patient. I will prob test tomorrow (I'll try tonight if I can!) keep y'all updated

10 years ago

hi everyone, new to this forum, I rememeber stumbling upon it 7 months ago when we first started ttc. I am 11DPO and a POAS junkie. lol. this morning. Just wondering if those of you whom got their had different symptoms in that cycle? more like i am having none. every month the list goes on and on, but this month not even sore bbs. Just cramping 6-9dpo.

Pisces girl......youre not alone girl... I still dont have a either .....

fingers crossed and and to all.

10 years ago

hi everyone, new to this forum, I rememeber stumbling upon it 7 months ago when we first started ttc. I am 11DPO and a POAS junkie. lol. this morning. Just wondering if those of you whom got their had different symptoms in that cycle? more like i am having none. every month the list goes on and on, but this month not even sore bbs. Just cramping 6-9dpo.

Pisces girl......youre not alone girl... I still dont have a either .....

fingers crossed and and to all.

10 years ago

oops posted twice lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo