Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3981 - 3990 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

a grand welcome to the new comers

sorry ive been mia but i have been reading along from time to time .. getting ready for baby eli's 2nd infusion on moday then same afternoon he sees the pulmonary doc , will post an update as soon as we can... twins are doing good growing and getting big have appt wednesday , will also update on that when can.. i now have the honor of having terrible heart burn , ugggh .. we finally broke down and bought a new desk top that way we can keep an eye on what logan does on it..

hoping the best for every one

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lyrah I know just what you mean. No AF No BFP either. I'm tired of it already. The witch needs to start so I can be on to the next cycle.

Hey Lolee! I am glad you had a photo shoot

AFM: still waiting in the witch, she's just F'ing with me ...

10 years ago

pisces ummm i didnt have a photo shoot... lol

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - lol I was the one who had did the photo shoot.

User Image

10 years ago

Pardon me ladies! Too much multi tasking...lol

Yes @lolee I wanted to say hey and glad to hear the twin beans were doing well

@skyline congratulations to YOU on your photo shoot. I live photography :-)

10 years ago

To the ladies that temp:

How many days do you have the wet/EWCM before your actual O day?

I am CD 10, and noticed earlier that I had somewhat yellowish lotion-like CM, and as the day progresses it's getting more "wet" feeling and is starting to stretch a teeny tiny bit (like 1/2 and inch) before breaking. I know what EWCM looks like, but I've never had it this early in my cycle and it's not stretching nearly as much.

Am I about to O? Have I missed the window or is my fertile window just beginning since I just started having an increase in CM today?

ANY advice/opinions is greatly appreciated!

It's so frustrating that each month I TTC my body changes signs...

User Image

10 years ago

@ football you are in the begining of your fertile window i would start bd'ing good luck hun.. docs usually say to start bd'ing between cd 9 and 10

@ pisces no prob hun and thank you

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- have u tested today

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ I am on calendar day 5 today. Last day of my AF and you still haven't started? We are not on the same schedule anymore :( Did you get your blood drawn yet? Thinking of you.

Nothing new to report.. just wanted to say hi everyone.
Af is over and now I'm on to the next cycle.. will catch up soon. Going to to visit family in LA this next week. Lookin forward to my visit.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

football - it sounds like you're hitting your fertile window! Have fun!

lolee - I'll be praying for Eli's infusion tomorrow to go well, and that he won't have a hard time with it. Glad to hear the babies are doing well!

pisces - sorry dear that AF is being a witch! I'm still holding out hope for you, until we hear different.

skyline - hope you enjoyed the concert!

lyrah - Waiting is always so hard. for you.

afm - woke up last night with a fever over 100. Should have known it, but I thought it was the progesterone messing with me. My dh had to wake up and tell me I was burning up! Lol. Then I was like, Well duh! That's why my eyeballs feel like they're hot, and my lips are all swollen and dry. Trying to hold off until closer to when AF will start before I test. So tired of seeing BFNs. Maybe I'll get to see a BFP this week.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo