Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3961 - 3970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Athena-CD 15, really?! Looking at my temps, i get that too. But i had a blaring positive OPK on CD10 and crazy intense O pains all day on CD11. Cervix was HSO on 10 and 11 too. I mean, i guess it's always possible though...right? would it be weird to have such bad O pains and ovulate that late? By CD15 my cervix was high, closed and firm though....

I am so confused now!!!

Ha pisces-Maybe those cheapies were meant to be. Hopefully they are telling the truth and aren't teasing you :)

10 years ago

Lschrader - If it helps, I had O pains starting on CD8, and didn't O until either CD13 or 14. I agree with Athena on you O'ing on CD15.

Pisces - I don't know anything about evap lines. The first picture looks pretty promising to me, but I understand what you mean "just my luck". Maybe God just wants you to wait it out this time? Try to keep cool.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca oh as cool. Any other cycle I'd be in tears by now. If no AF by tomorrow, I will catch the train to my family practice doc for bloodwork. Which also just my luck cuz it's Friday and I'd have to wait til Monday for the results...lol...maybe I'll just say if no AF by Monday then I will go in to the doc.

10 years ago

@lsch I can't get your chart to open on my phone but I will look at it when I get home

10 years ago

Wow ladies! Talk about learning timing! I posted a question with my chart and everyone is voting CD15 too. This ENTIRE time I have been calculating my O date the date i get those horrible pains. Well, I guess I will move my O date and say I am 2dpo!

My only question is....by CD15, my cervix was getting firm and closing, with not near the EWCM I had closer to CD11. Now I am so lost at what signs to look for now!

Thank everyone for your help!

10 years ago

^^ That's exactly how I feel, @LSchrader!

I get cramps before I get my positive LH surge, but then I don't get EWCM until after the surge is gone (and that's like between CD15-17). I have watery CM, but it doesn't get EW until after the surge is gone! I only have a 27-28 day cycle. I don't even know what to think about when I O, either. So, so, so freaking confusing.

By the way, thank you all ladies for the support. I've been in the slumps lately, but am trying to get out of it. Luckily, DH is off until Mondayâ?¦..unluckily, I found out he's getting transferred for his job next year and we are moving. Which means selling our house and buying a new one in Orlandoâ?¦we're going house hunting this weekend; that should at least be fun!

User Image

10 years ago

Lsch I'll bet you've been having a 14 day luteal phase and just thought it was 17.

Dh and I are getting our practice in this weekend our 4 yr old niece and a friends 3 yr old daughter are staying with us and then Saturday we are babysitting our nieces and nephew.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena-You are so right. I was just thinking that. Well, thanks for pointing that out to me. I am so thankful I started charting. I just cannot believe I just learned when I O.

My body still throws me off though. CD11 my cervix seemed prime for ovulation. Well we BD on CD14 but not anytime after since we had to refrain from BDing for 72 hours before DH's SA. Sheesh, all these acronyms. So I guess I could still be in the running this month, but I did not stay laying down for too long and didn't use softcuprs or preseed!

10 years ago

Lschrader...I am having the same issues. I had CRAZY ewcm Cd13, and my first peak reading that morning on the monitor. But the CBE website and Fertility Friend both said I would O the next day. When I got up on Cd14, my Cm was almost completely gone! We only bd the first day. Hope we're both still in.

User Image

10 years ago

OMG! I have a bunch of catching up to do. I've been reading along, but just haven't had time to respond. My heart was especially heavy for @pisces, @athena and @Ants. I wanted to give you all hugs and I hope you are all feeling better.

@football - Thank you! I hope they stay regular too, never had more than two cycles the same length in a row... I'll just have to wait and see how this cycle goes. I have had similar situations with one of my friends. I got married in '06 and she got married a year later. I knew DH and I were going to wait at least 2 years before TTC and she got pregnant right around our 2 year mark and I got Baby Fever BAD, but DH still wasn't anywhere near ready to start TTC. :( She was happy to be pregnant, but really seemed to take it for granted and never really came to a point where her maternal instincts "blossomed". Here it is 5 and 1/2 years later and she has decided she regrets having kids (she had another one not long after the first) and thinks she was never meant to be a mother. I had to let it go a long time ago or I would be super bitter about it now after hearing that! I would advise you to hide her on Facebook for a little while until you can talk to her about it and clear the air. Sometimes people can be very insensitive because they just have no idea. At the same time, do try and be happy for her. Sometimes it's a lot harder to be there for a friend when everything is going their way than when it is not. And at the end of the day, I bet you will catch the bean within another cycle or two, so try and hold the bad feelings off. They can really come out of nowhere and eat you up before you know what's happening, I know! How far will you be moving?

@athena - I hope taking the clomid sooner does the trick! And did I read that right!?! "She didn't really want to have a 3rd for fear that she would have another girl" I don't get that! Why are people afraid of having multiples of one gender? (Sorry, lol I know it's your sister... but that just flabbergasts me.) Hearing about your DH earning those brownie points made me smile. :) I hope he enjoys the lingerie. ;)

@miracle - Thanks, it was good news. lol And thanks for asking after me, I've been doing good, just haven't had time to post! Those were some pretty crazy dreams. I was reading a lot about pregnancy several months ago and was really feeling very in tune with my motherly instincts and what not, I had this dream that I was giving birth all by myself, and it was amazing! The most surreal dream I have ever had. I'm sorry AF got you. :( I hope you're starting to feel better. I liked your story about your friend, it's good to be secure enough with someone in that way. :)

@pisces - I wanted to tell you a couple of days ago that you should have a good cry, it sounds like your spirits are better now. I hope so! Stay strong. I hope they aren't just evap lines. Fingers crossed!

@omiluvsu - Welcome to the forum and good luck!

@rebecca - I have never tried checking my cervix consistently enough to know if I would experience anything like that... however, I do know that at different times during my cycle if DH goes too deep (sorry for TMI! lol) It hurts up in there somewhere. I think it may be during my luteal phase, I will have to pay closer attention. I completely understand, that would be so rough. A friend announced on FB around 8 weeks and had a miscarriage and I thought that had to be rough having keep telling people what happened. :( I determined I would wait until I got past the 12 week mark at least.

@Tifferz - Hope you're still feeling better!

@Lovelife - Welcome to the forum, if you haven't already tested, I would just wait till AF is missed. I have never been on BC, so I can't help you there. I hope it doesn't take you long! Fingers crossed.

@LSchrader - The link won't take me to your chart! :( I hope they are right, and you O'd later and still have a chance this cycle! I'm going to do OPK's and temp this cycle to be sure I am O'ing when I think. I might end up in the same boat. lol

@Lyrah - Did AF show up? Check in with us soon!

AFM - Sorry to be AWOL so long, I really have to keep up better, it's hard work catching up. lol AF seems to be tapering off nicely today and I'm excited to start weight lifting again on Monday, I will be so weak after my long break!

I've really been feeling sappy about having to wait longer before getting back to TTC. But I keep coming back to the conclusion that we really do need to finish getting out of debt first and I really need to start the college ball rolling. I wish I had already done all this, and could just move forward. I hate feeling like I just have to keep treading water. *sigh* Send me good vibes girls, I need to chill out and take things one step at a time. I always want to skip to the end. I'm taking the GED assessment test on Monday and I will find out how bad I need to study to pass the test. AH! I'm nervous.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo