Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3821 - 3830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline at this point I'm kind of skeptical too, my first reading from her said I would have no pregnancy symptoms which would make me doubt that I was pregnant and I'd take a bunch of tests to keep myself calm, but then this one said I would be sick for a while. I do however find it odd that in the first reading she said I wasn't ovulating and I needed to see an RE, but this one said I had the tools that I need now to conceive. Which y'all know I got the Clomid.

Miracle I hope this works for you fxed.

Football hugs I'm sorry we the witch got you.

Pisces I hope you feel better, I'm pretty sure frequent bm's is a prego symptom too. Fxed for you.

I hope that this is it for me, I'm kind nervous to test, if it's negative I'll be sad, if it's positive I probably won't believe it lol. I'm scared :( because I keep thinking what if it was just a stupid wondfo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my opk was positive tonight! I better not ovulate ubtil Saturday night!

10 years ago

@athena tick tock chic-a-dee! I agree with @jsx it's a positive, call and schedule bloodwork. Waiting UN-patiently for you to test this morning :-)

@lsch oh man as soon as he left. Did you get a dance in before he left?

@miracle yeah I am going to follow that link to get some vitamin D. Sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing and yes this probably going to lead to a BFP.

@skyline yeah I think it was a bug or something because when I thought about it my temp was waaaayyyyy up yesterday (98.62) If it was implant my temp would have been down. I didn't temp again this morning I can't allow myself to fall into that routine.

@tiff i agree with you & @sky, I told everyone last month that I felt that God wasn't going to let me be pregnant because I felt like this group would have given the glory to Tania and not to God. So i knew I wasn't pregnant last cycle.

AFM: I still have a few left over cramps from whatever it was. Feels like AF is coming, I hope it's not failed lut. phase

10 years ago

@miraclemama - That's a very decent price, a lot of times supplements are just too much which is very frustrating. Some day I will get around to getting bloodwork etc. and I will find out if I am deficient. Thanks for the info and I'm really hopeful for you!

@athena - I don't blame you! If I were in your shoes I would feel the same way about testing. I REALLY hope you get a darker line today. I look at like this, take someone elses reading and imagine it's yours, can you come up with just as many "hits" as your own?

@LSchrader - Oh no! Are you sure it was the surge? Test some more today! I really hope O doesn't happen too soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - I forgot about your temp spike, yeah... sounds like a mini bug. Hope you're feeling better! @miracle said you need to make sure you are vitamin D deficient, too much can be harmful.

AFM - I went to bed last night telling my body it was time to "let go" and shed that lining. I slept horribly and AF hasn't shown up yet. Bugger. I will keep sending my body messages to "let go", hopefully it will get with the program.

Do any of you ladies use menstrual cups? I'm really wanting to get one, I just don't feel like tampons are healthy, but I HATE pads.

User Image

10 years ago

@sky I had to look up menstral cups...lmao This was my face lmao I also hate pads. Growing up as an athelete, I started using tampons early so I have always been the habit. Just keep sending your body that message to "let go". I like that, the mind is a powerful thing. I dont feel much better today, it feels like AF is coming soon today or tomorrow. who knows, nothing I can do about it except wait it out.

10 years ago

@pisces - Haha!! They sound awesome to me, the amazon reviews are great on the Diva Cup. I've been using tampons since I was a teen, but I just feel like they are bad for me. It's hard to explain the feeling exactly. Something else to make you go ever heard of a GoGirl??? lol

@athena - Have you tested yet? *impatient bouncing*

User Image

10 years ago

@sky some people simply can't use them for the danger of TSS (toxic shock syndrome). My sister is one of them, when we were teens she tried several times and as soon as she puts in her period stops completely for a few days. My cousin was a nurse at an OB/GYN and my mother mentioned it to her. She told my mother to bring her in immediately. They barred her from using them at all ever. My mother tried to ban them from the house but I just had my dad but them for me because I refused to be out in the basketball court with a pad...lol she gave up naw started buying them for me when after I failed to die of TSS...lmao

10 years ago

@ miricalmomma @piecesgirl
I HOPE I DNT HERE THAT DAME SYMPTOM SPOTTING LOL ALWAYS FALLOWING ALONG LADIES U CAN ALWAYS INBOX ME LOVE U LADIES FINGERS CROSSED @PIECESGIRL @MIRICALMOMMA ITS BEEN ALONG ROAD ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS. LETS GET THIS

REMEMBER CHIEF SYMPTON SPOT IS ALWAYS ON THE

10 years ago

OOPPPS MY FACE WHEN @piecesgirl is attempting her soft cups

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo