Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3591 - 3600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jennifer- congrats!!!! That is incredible and I am so happy for you. Fingers crossed!!!

Hello to everyone else. The site has been crap (I couldn't get on it at all yesterday) so there's a lot of updates today!

AFM, I'm CD13 and should O Friday. I've been doing my OPKs (I don't temp yet) and the strangest thing happened this month. On CD 11 is was dark- not a positive, but I usually get darker and darker until my + but on CD12 they seemed to get lighter and lighter. I have been steadily noticing more watery CM, but no EWMC yet. I'm testing twice a day; 3pm & 7pm. I'm so confused and slightly worried. :/ since they're getting lighter does that mean I am not going to O this month?

Waiting on my 3pm sample to be room temperature then will test first time today.

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- he's doin great! Had my 28 week appt today and everything looks great, they say babys around 3 pounds!
@ jsx- glad shower went well, can't wait to have mine!

10 years ago

@jsx- SoHappy the shower went well. Thats awesome you got so much stuff.

10 years ago

It seems like the site is finally working decent!!

@jennifer - Whoa! Definitely a !!!

@tattoo and @Ants - I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for two.

@tattoo - I know it's hard, but try not to stress until you know one way or the other. I had the same frustration my second cycle TTC. My cycle had not been longer than 37 days in a year and then all of a sudden I had a 57 day cycle and it had me thinking I might be even though I was getting BFNs. I had crazy symptoms and everything. It was really frustrating! (Stress could definitely be affecting your cycle.)

@Ants - Happy Anniversary!! This summer was my 3 year anniversary. Losing weight and getting in shape were the best life changes I have ever made.

@rebecca - I'm so sorry. ((hug))

@pisces - @athena is right, she needs to get herself sorted out or it could lead to cancer. In my experience it can take people a long time to lose the blinders. Be patient, but be consistent with talking to her about these things. Prolonged exposure to an idea is bound to end in some part of it taking root. Congrats on the de-junking process! I am so ready to throw away some stuff around my house.

@lolee - Okay, I gotcha! Yeah, the internet backs you up, I couldn't find anything on California celebrating that day. lol How is the 48 hour watch going?

@athena - I missed your response way back when, I'm glad the weekend trip WAS enjoyable despite the rowdy people! I am interested in the ebay deal. I've been thinking I should start testing to see for sure that I am ovulating again.

@football - Maybe you caught the tail end of your O? Perhaps your positive would have been the day or two before?

@LSchrader - I have to hurry up and post, I have to get something done before 5. I will respond to you later!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I suppose that's possible, but I didn't have any CM then, it's been gradually increasing (it's watery now and usually starts off watery then goes to EWCM). I don't know, my body's thrown me for a loop this past month.

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces, I love the movie The Wedding Date too!! And since your name involves Pisces, might I mention I too am a Pisces

visited me today. I've been trying hard not to obsess over every little thing I feel this cycle like I did last cycle. It just stressed me out so much. One minute I'd be convinced I was pregnant, the next I felt like a fool for thinking that. It was so insane and frustrating.

Somebody on here mentioned she wished there were a way to make those who don't have trouble conceiving to realize how blessed they are, I've been saying the same thing lately. There's a girl I work with who got pregnant on a drunk night with her husband. She ate like a pig (meatloaf and potatoes and macaroni & cheese with a cheese cosmo on the side, HUGE portions of some pretty artery clogging food) using the excuse she was pregnant. She continued to smoke, and was very mad when she found out it was a boy because she swore "it better be a girl or it's going up for adoption". Her doctor was concerned about her weight because she was already overweight and with the food she was eating she was gaining more than she should've but because this doctor was "a twig" she was very resentful and said the woman didn't understand. I was so frustrated with her attitude and actions because she didn't want a baby and was clearly not taking care of it already, and there I sat wanting a baby so bad. She had her son earlier this year and he is a beautiful little boy whom she is now crazy in love with and I'm happy for her. But there's so many out there who just don't give a crap about their kids, they're just a "burden" to them. But yet they keep popping them out. Why does life have to be so unfair? It's already hard in so many aspects, why does it have to be hard when you want something so bad. It should be the one time when everything goes your way.

Sorry, rant over. I think that's the longest post I've had on any forum on here.

Congratulations to all the recently! Including the one who isn't completely sure yet, I think it was tattoo.

To the rest of you ladies, here's to the start of another round of BD'ing. GOD has a plan for us all. And remember the saying (I think this is how it goes) "you want to make GOD laugh? Tell him your plans". I learn over and over that when I make a detailed plan, GOD shows me it's not my decision to make, it's His. Clearly I don't learn it very well though

to all!!

10 years ago

Lschrader not everyone that is overweight is that way because they let themselves go. I personally have struggled with my weight for the past few years and gained almost a 100 lbs, I hadn't changed anything eaten more but it slowly crept up. I know now pcos is the cause, it's not an excuse, but it is a big factor in my gain. It is now a struggle for me to lose weight, but it is slowly coming off. My point is not everyone is just lazy. Our anniversary is in May so I thought that would be cool too., my niece was born 8 days after my sister and bil's 1st anniversary.

Jandk I dint get the whole I'm satin for 2 so I can eat as much of whatever I want. I too wonder why people that don't really want children seem to be the ones having them yet the ones that struggle are the ones that truly want it.

Football why are you waiting til it's room temperature? You're supposed to test with a fresh sample.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

CD 37 now ladies, temp has dropped heaps, still crampy etc so sure AF will turn up today or tomorrow :( DH was really hoping I'd be pregnant so he wouldn't have to go do another SA on the weekend hahaha :)
Pretty much feel like giving up hope that I'll be pregnant by the end of this year, if DH's next SA is ok then dr will book me on for the HSG and D&C so that'll rule out the next month, then it'll be December. Who knows if I get the D&C etc done next month I should be due to O around our wedding, maybe a wedding night conception? :) I was so hoping I'd be pregnant by our wedding and could announce it then, oh well.
Congrats Jennifer on your BFP!! So jealous lol but so happy for you!! And Tatoo you are SO pregnant!!! When will you test again?
I think stress has a lot to do with my problems, I'm thinking of doing yoga or something to alleviate stress and see if that helps balance me out a bit, my cycles are all over the place! I prayed last night that God would help me with my willpower and mindset to make changes in my life to make my body a healthier, happier place for a baby, I say I know DH is meant to be a father, so I know I will get pregnant sometime, just need the strength and the trust in God that he knows what he's doing and we will have our baby dreams! It's so hard to let it go and leave it in his hands, but I know his plan is perfect and we won't go without. xxx

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena, I in no way meant to offend anyone, and of course I know that. There are many reasons for weight gain. Although I have never been overweight, I did gain a lot of weigh in my 20's. I think you took my comment wrong. I didn't mean "letting yourself go". I was simply relating it to the same idea of a woman who has a fertility/healthy problem, and not doing anything about it, but complaining about it. You HAVE to be your own advocate and take charge. IF there is something that can be done to correct your issue and be healthier, talking about it doesn't get you very far. That's all I was saying....

Good for you, and I think it's amazing when people take charge of their life and do it for them self. You should be very proud of yourself :)

10 years ago

@athena- I have wondfo strips and the directions say to let the urine get to room temperature for OPKs before testing

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo