Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3581 - 3590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

tattoomom - your symptoms sound promising to me. Maybe you did just test too soon?? Can you get another blood sample drawn?

I got my HCG tested yesterday, and it was negative. So I'm out I guess. AF should show up Thursday or Friday, although since I've been on progesterone they said it might be a few days late. It was a real blow, although I expected it. Not because of anything specific, just because I've come to expect bad news.

Lolee - so glad baby Eli's procedure went well. I pray he continues to handle it okay. Sending your family hugs.

User Image

10 years ago

@ants - I finally was able to post the test I took this morning. It's still faint, but it's a little darker than yesterday. I'M SO EXCITED!! Thanks for your sweet words. :)

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Post when you've tested! How are you feeling?

I've had a headache for two days now and I've teared up four times today for seemingly no reason. I've been listening to these great podcasts from http://www.peainthepodcast.com. Love them!

@tattoomom - I said a little prayer for you...keep us updated. Hopefully this site is on the mend.

I have one more HPT at home and I'm gonna wait a few days to take it. If I can wait that long!

10 years ago

@Jennifer
That is tottally a

I am soo happy for you..

I dont have any test I will go buy some today..

This morning I had a little hearache and I have had back pain and my BB's have been sore but nothing outrageous.
I also have creamy CM no longer yellow

10 years ago

Pisces- your friend needs to get on provera or something to inducer period because my doctor told me that going too long without a period can cause endometrial cancer. No you are not a bad friend, why should she get to complain if she isn't doing anything to up her chances. I would've told her the same thing.

Jennifer congrats on the bfp.

Afm I had some strange spotting yesterday, I haven't ovulated yet so I do what caused it. My ov tests aren't very dark yet either. I found a really good deal on ebay for wondfos if anyone is interested.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@JENNIFER OMG That is awesome!!! Now that is worth having an outage in order to come back to that news!!! I am so happy for you !!!

@athena I have told her that about the going too long without a period and she doesnt listen. I told her that she could probably have ovulated and had sperm connection but how can an egg implant to a uterus that has not been cleansed. She has provera and wont take it. She is sitting across from me right now, gave her a job when her & her husband transferred here from Texas. We are the closest friends and I will discuss any subject with her EXCEPT TTC...lol because in my opinion, she isnt actually TTC. #sad

@ants mommy I still have my I was just like you last month, afraid to say anything for fear that it would get my hopes up. I am rooting for you & Happy Second Birthday!!! You look amazing !

@miracle I am so glad you emailed me yesterday about not being able to access the site because I was about to throw my phone OUT of the window. lol

@tatoo I am thinking that you misjudged O and implant was pink spotting. I think you are pregnant & its just a little early yet. Why dont you just do the bloodwork, since you are right there in the office.

@topo where are you?

@lolee I am so thankful to God that your baby is doing well. He such a cutie!!!! You are truly blessed!!

@jsx Hey Girl!!!! Did you have your shower yet? Hope you get LOTS of PINK stuff!!!!

@desertchic How have you been?

@tiff how is boy bean? He still busting up the bean charts being so big & all. I bet your husband has a list of sport to enroll him in starting two months after birth....lol

Sorry If I missed anyone

AFM: Still Packing & Purging! lI scheduled a bulky trash pick up for today so last night I set all trash outside on the curb!!! the upstairs couches, car stools, etc. I dont want any of it !!! we will buy new stuff when we get to Hawaii. lol I am de-cluttering my life!!! lol

10 years ago

Congrats Jennifer! Welcome to the bump club!!!

Hey pieces yes we did have the shower the 12th and omg did we get so much clothing idk what to do with I even started returning some because I still have a few things I have to get the little Hailey will need! She def is spoiled already!! The showr was nice surprise to have my family come to celebrate baby Hailey! Good luck with the packing and moving! Afm I'm sitting at the lab for my 1hr glucose screen on my only day off! Yuck that drink was nasty!! Just been busy working a lot ESP since my husband is laid off again from the union, happens every yr before the holidays! Just trying to work to get all the hours in I can before maternity leave!

I hope everyone else is doing well! Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you girls!

User Image

10 years ago

OH.EM.GEEEE. This site is SO annoying! From the banner on the top of the page, it looks like they were doing a server update, so hopefully that will fix everything!

@jennifer-CONGRATS on your BFP! I see progression too, so happy for you!

@pisces-Sorry about your stupid landlord. I work for a law firm so I see things this a lot. So annoying, hopefully its gets better. I wish I lived closer to you...I want some cake.

@tatoo-I agree with @pisces. I bet your O date is a bit off. All your symptoms sound promising though. Fingers and toes crossed for you :)

@Lolee-So thankful Eli is doing well. What a blessing.

@Rebecca-Sorry about your test. I think we all relate with you wen knowing we are about to get bad or news that we don't want. When we get it it still sucks and hurts.

@Ants-can't wait for you to test!

@Skyline-Yes Pink was awesome!! So fun, I love concerts! I am currently trying to win Imagine Dragon tickets through the radio...winning them is the best way to go!

AFM-Well ladies, I am 11dpo today. AF Is due on Tuesday if I go 29 days. I was feeling so good about everything until we got DH's count results. It just doesn't even seem possible. I am having the normal sore BB's that I do every month. Tough because that can happen with both pregnancy and AF.

I went back and read through my reading from Tania again. She indicated I would need to look into natural fertility boosters. Now knowing what I do, it's not for me, it's for DH. I was curious so I sent Tania an email. She is so darn generous and always willing to chat, so she has really been awesome. She wanted to know if I had a new timing date, so she did a really small reading for me. This is what she said:

"So I asked my guides to give me a month for connection, and they gave me November, but with this "the start of pregnancy" so I do feel that you will be pregnant very soon. <3 Same for gender <3 <3 "

Of course this is extremely exciting, but do you feel sometimes that you put too much faith in her? I feel like I rely on her so much, when I really need to be believing and trusting His plan. For some reason, I am feeling guilty for trusting her more and God.

If her reading is right, then I guess this is not my month, but it could be next month. If she see's November, I don't know how this month would work. I would to find out in November which would be next Friday, AF due on Tuesday. I guess it's possible but a long shot. What do you ladies think about this? I just really needed to get this off my chest and get some more opinions. I want it to by my month so bad, especially after my first bloody nose and spotting (yet early), hoping it was implantation. I have also been having crazy night sweats (gross, i know).

Also, DH and I have done a TON of research. We are pretty confident that he has what is called a varicocele in his left testicle. This is essentially a varicose vein. It can obstruct and make it difficult for sperm to make it through. It's quite common actually. Because of this, we made an appointment with a urologist, and by luck, he got it for today. Normally it's a five week wait. Surgery may be required, but we are not too sure. There are also no great studies indicating it will boost his fertility since most men have it treated for pain. It's fairly new for fertility issues.

Sorry this is SO long, but since I couldn't sign on yesterday, I have lots to say!!

10 years ago

@pieces-
I sure do feel like that Im scred to see a negative on that.
I feel like a new person. It has been really hard but well worth it. You couldnt believe huh.. lol

@jsx- good luck on that glucose test.. I hated that super sweet sunkist taste.. lol

@lshrader- Thanks I will test tomm morning.

10 years ago

Lolee I'm so happy he is doing well.

Lschrader this site has been annoying. How exciting, I actually just emailed Tania, waiting for a reply. I paid for a question I August and she still said my month was August, but my number changed from 6 to 3 which I thought was strange. I went back and looked at my cycles and there were 3 from the first reading to my question and November will be 6 cycles from my in depth reading. And would put me due in August. Which kind of sucks because dh will be going back to work then.we hoped for a May due date so he could have the whole summer with us. But oh well God has other plans. Oh and also Tania pulled a tarot card for me when she did my reading in August and pulled the empress, the pregnancy card. So maybe you and I will be bump buddies.

Ants mommy fxed for you.

Topo where are you?

Jsx sounds like you had a wonderful shower.

Pisces does she not care if she gets cancer? I mean I just can't imagine being so upset about not getting pg but not doing anything about it. At this point she probably needs a d&c to clean it out its so backed up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- I would love to have an August due date actually. August 14th is my wedding anniversary and I have always though that would be kind of neat. Of course, I really want this to be my cycle though :(

Bump buddies sound like fun! I so hope so!!

@pisces-I mean to comment on that about your friend. Nothing bugs me more than people complaining about something that you can control! It's the same thing about women upset about their weight...well do something about then. Sorry, I know that is probably insensitive. When it could be something much more serious, why don't take care of yourself?! You only get one body, don't take it for granted.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo