Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3571 - 3580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

OMG this website has been extremely frustrating this past few days!!!!!

Yes @skyline I have been packing, selling, sorting, junk-ing (new word for throwing things away) and even making cakes!!! YIKES I have been busy. We move on saturday and I still feel like we're not ready. I am throwing as much stuff out as I can & putting as much as I can in storage. My landlord has completely LOST HIS MIND!! I am going to end up in court with this man I can tell. He had the nerve to tell us that if our place isnt in "move in" condition by the 1st of November that he is charging us $2k (a full months rent) HUH???? As long as I am OUT and completed a final walk through then what is he talking about? I am reporting him to Maryland Fair Housing and to the Base Housing Department

Anywho: This site has been so annoying. It takes forever & I am trying to stay connected from my phone.

Who is waiting to test? @ants mommy - I know just how you feel. Last cycle my temps were so good that I was afraid to say anything for fear of jinxing myself. I have my fingers crossed for you babe & I hope that this is the one for you.

@tatoo any news yet? Did I miss it?

How is everyone else?

@topo This is your IUI month or its coming soon and I am really praying that this is the one. You deserve it because you have been on your VERY BEST behavior.

@miracle I said to a friend last month that I had a feeling that I was not going to be pregnant this month because maybe I am putting too much faith in Tania and not in God. **things that make you go hmmmmm***. I do believe that she is gifted and that she has so many things right on the money. God IS going to give me this baby but he is taking me on a personal journey to be a better person and for whatever reason I havent gotten there yet. Things that clued me in from my reading "when God finally gives you this baby" and "God wants you to grow"...those are the only things that I have taken and the rest I have given to God. my instagram is @ahosey I think...lol Angee Hosey

AFM: Today is CD 5, I start my Clomid and I have decided that this cycle I will only be tempting from CD 10 until I ovulate and then I will not temp again for the remaining days of the cycle. Those temps had me going and the let down was too much. After I O, then I am going to do my very best to just relax and forget about it until the time comes to test.

On a side note, I made five 2-layer 6inch cakes for the seniors on the varsity squad. It was exhausting, I will not volunteer that again ....lol

10 years ago

@LSchrader - That's cool that you got to see Pink too! This year has been jam packed with Live music for me, having gone to Jazz Fest, Bonnaroo and having Elton John and Janelle Monae coming up.

@pisces - Not good! Our landlord seemed so nice and then when we moved out and I worked my BUTT off to clean that place up she nitpicked over the tiniest things (including some holes in the wall that were there when we moved in!) and she refused to let us have our deposit back.
That sounds like a good plan about the temping. Whatever makes you stressed or crazy, stay away. Your body needs to be at peace so it knows it's okay to bring a baby into the world.

User Image

10 years ago

Augh this site is being so annoying!! :( well no AF just yet, CD35 now, just crampy and emotional, I'll wait til the end of the week. Spotting only lasted a day and was very light about CD 30? Late implantation?? Trying SO hard not to think about it being a possible pregnancy cos I don't want to be disappointed when AF will most likely turn up in the next couple of days. But who knows, got too much on my plate right now to worry about it too much anyway! My bridesmaid who is pregnant and due next April has now decided they want to get married before baby is born, so have set February 1st. So now, I have my own hens night on November 30th, our wedding December 14th, my best friends hens night (that I've organised) on January 11th, now my OTHER friends wedding on February 1st and I'm MOH, then my best friends wedding in Phuket on February 10th (also MOH for that!) super crazy busy times!!! Aaaahhhh!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrodgers Yessssss your plate is full lady! Lol but not to worry everything will be just fine. I know how stressful it can all be. I had two of my employees get married within a two week span. I was cracking up at how involved the guy was. I determined that he is secretly gay...lol cuz I have never seen a man care about flowers and what drama the bridesmaids are keeping up. Lol Most men on care about two things: the ability for him and best guy friends who pretend they are the Rat Pack at the tuxedo shop and the bachelor party! Lmao Anywho. This guy & gal were stressing all year and both weddings were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Just as yours will be. If I were close I could hook you up with some cakes for hen parties! Everytime I think hen party, I think of the movie "the wedding date" ...love that movie.

@skyline yes he is being a major pain in the a$$. I can't believe this guy. My father has a house and a condo that he has rented for years and always is the fairest person I have ever seen. Fixes things right away. One of his renters got hurt on the job. My father waived his rent for three months & cut the grass & had our church deliver groceries & diapers until he was better. This man is a shark. And I never liked him. When my DH was deployed, he asked me if we were still together? Huh? I have never liked him. He has a young wife and looks to me the like the type of scum that starts doing better for himself and dumps the wife for a newer model. Every year that we live there he gets a new car. This year was a Porshe Panamera...I am not helping him fund his new AF addiction. Yeah I think temping stresses me out to much. I will start as soon as I finish clomid and continue until I confirm O and then put it away.

@athena how are you did you take clomid again this time? I hope so and let's get on with the 2ww. I have a friend that I really want to try what you did because she doesn't O on her own. I wish she had that drive and determination that you have, that we ALL have in this forum. She won't do anything to help herself, she won't do anything to challenge her doctors diagnosis from 5 yrs ago. It's been about 18 months since she Had a period and she doesn't take the provera to force a cycle for clean out purposes. She irrates me with how lackadaisical she is but always crying about not having one. I told her I don't want to hear another pity party unless she is taking action!!!! Am I being a bad friend?

@topo and @miracle we still hanging in here girls.

@football and @brownsugar how are you girls?

@tatoo are you going for bloodwork? I don't know you are doing it, you have the patience of a saint.

AFM: CD 6 started my clomid last night. Still packing and purging and making cakes...lol

10 years ago

Hi Girls good morning

This site is pissing me off.

@pieces- Good luck to the landlord with you on Clomid. He needs to be warned you are not one to miss with this week.

That is tottally shady of him and yes leave it clean and on the date promised and he has to return you money. I own 2 apartment rentals and my DH is a tottal idiot he rents to 1 person and they always have much more and he doesnt say anything. I always get so mad becasuse the electricity and cable are included.

Well about me today is 11 DPO and my temps are still very high. AI will test this thursday which will be 13 DPO and 6 days before gets here.

@mrsroger- Hang in threre, have you tested?

@tatto- Have you tested?
@miracle- How are you mama?

Hello to all the other girls @athena, @lshrader, @skyline, @jennier

@lolee- Im really glad Eli infusion went well yesterday..

10 years ago

What is going on with this site? Half the time when I try to reply now, the stupid thing crashes and I can't pull it up for the rest of the day!

pisces - sorry your landlord is being a jerk. He sounds like someone you need to steer clear of. Go ahead and report his sorry behind. And I hope only temping until you confirm O makes things easier for you this cycle.

mrsrogers - wow! You're going to be busy! But I'm sure things will be fine, and you'll have fun. And God bless you for waiting to test. You're a strong woman!

Well, ladies, I go this morning for the blood draw to test for HCG. I'm going to ask them which test it is...it seems there are two kinds they can do - one that just says yes there is HCG in your blood, and one that measures exactly how much of it there is. I'm ashamed of myself for taking this long to take more of an active part in my reproductive health. Pisces, I was a lot like your friend, too shy to ask questions and just taking what the drs said as gospel truth. Now that I've gotten on this site I've started paying more attention and doing research. And I'm ASKING QUESTIONS, not just going blindly with what someone says. I still think the test is going to be negative (kept myself awake until 1am last night crying and worrying over it.) but I'm trying to tell myself I have a chance until they say I don't. I won't hear from the dr until between 4 and 5 this afternoon. Fun right?

If you think of me today, would you please say a prayer? I need to just be ok with whatever they say. Not being pregnant this cycle isn't the end, and I don't need to get all worked up about it.

Hope everyone will have a good day!

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky I know bout sweetest day it's only limited to Michigan and Ohio .. Which we're originally from Michigan, but my sister lives in Cali and is insisting Cali celebrates it. I know they don't just wanted to prove her wrong as she likes to be right all the time.I love her to death but just sometimes she makes my nerves go wild Uggh...

Good luck to every one testing..

@ ants thank you hun..

AFM yes as you all know Eli did have his 1st infusion yesterday it went we'll just have to watch him for 48 hours to make sure he don't have any allergic reactions to it his next scheduled infusion is Nov 18th.. My next ob appt is tomorrow morning I will post an update and new pic when out..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

AAAAGH! This site! Of all days for it to crap out...

So I'm 10DPO now, and this morning I was thinking that it's pretty odd that I haven't felt crummy this week. AF should arrive between Saturday and Monday. I always have bloating, sore boobs, and other wonderful PMS symptoms by now which always trick me into symptom-watching and thinking that maybe THESE symptoms are pregnancy symptoms.

Nope. Nada. NOTHING.

Then I started thinking that in the past few days I've complained three times about weird smells. I smelled cat pee in the house, and the last time the cat peed in a weird place was 6 months ago on the sofa when he was sick. I smelled diesel from my husband's car on his shirt. And oh, the gym socks....

So when my husband got in the shower, I ran to the closet and pulled out a FRER from a pack my mom brought me when she visited a few weeks ago.

WHUUUUUT?! It's a B FAINT P! In less than 2 minutes!

If ever anyone else manages to get on this site, would you have a look and tell me what you think? I took another one a few hours later but it was more faint than the first one. I'll take another one in the morning.

I'm positively swooning...(with all my fingers and toes crossed)

Thanks girls!!

10 years ago

@Jennier
OMG OMG I see a line. I think this is your ...

Test again today..

Let me tell you this site is really pissing me off.

AFM: I am like 12 DPO and have not tested, I will test tommorrow morning which is 6 days before AF is due. I have been crampy, super tired, vivid dreams and very gassy..

Oh Today is my second birthday. 1 Year ago I decided to change my life and 115 lbs later I feel great.

10 years ago

Sorry girls

Could not log onto site for some reason so I haven't been able to update.

Here is where I am at:

I had what I think is implantation bleeding on Saturday ( very light pink on tp) 10/19/13.

Had a very, very faint line on a Wal-mart .88 HPT (almost non-discernable) on 10/21/13.

I may have been way off on my ovulation time and my implantation could have been late but I don't know. After so many negatives from doing urine tests at the clinic I work at, as well as HPTs, and one blood test that I had performed that only turned up 2.39 BetaHCG (maybe too early on 10/15/13), I have been so discouraged. I have never missed a period and am worried that with all the stress in my life with financials and work has been hectic, that I am just not getting AF due to the stress.

I am still having extreme morning sickness that hits me throughout the day, BB's feel so sore that it is uncomfortable to wear a bra, I am having food aversions and cravings, my abdomen is swollen somewhat, extemely fatigued all the time (even though I get at least 8-9 hours of sleep), sense of smell still intensely heightened, low back pain, urinating more frequently, and highly emotional.

Am I crazy ladies or does it not seem like I am pregnant? I am driving myself mad and starting to think that I want this soooo bad that I am psyching myself into thinking I am pregnant and my body is playing tricks on me. I am not sure what to do at this point and have requested an ultrasound referral from my PCP. I probably need to ask that she do another blood draw but wanted to consult with my girls (you ladies) before I ask for it again.

I am hoping that I am just one of those few cases that I am not producing enough HCG to detect. Keep fingers x'd for me and any words of encouragement or advice is always very dear to me.

to all of you and thank you for being my strength and guidance through all of this.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo