Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3561 - 3570 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey hey,

@Ants - wow you did have a big dip! We are only 1 day apart on our cycles, so I'm almost in the same place as you and I also had a big dip when I temp'd this morning.

I'm not sure what day I OV'd since I don't normally have EWCM or noticeable signs and I just started temping when my fertile time should have started. I think I should have OV'd on CD 13 or 15 (I've been having 26-day cycles the last 2 months) but I had a spike on CD 18 - sheesh, I don't know. I've been obsessing so much about the temping thing that it's taken my mind off the TWW. Ha! At least I'm not crazy symptom-watching like in previous months. I traded one crazy for another.

@tattoomom - Sounds like you're pregnant! You are showing a lot of restraint waiting on your test! :) I wouldn't be able to be so patient.

I'm "supposed to" start a week from Monday (28th). I'm going back to the US with my husband for Xmas and SO want to be able to share good news w/my family in person.

to everybody - hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

10 years ago

Hello ladies sorry I haven't been on in a few days. We took a weekend to gatlinburg in the smoky mountains,with my family. We thought it would be relaxing, but apparently a fraternity rented out 3 cabins next to us on a culdasac. The first night the had probably 100+ people in one cabin and people just kept showing up with kegs, coolers and sleeping bags. Dh and I were in a loft on the third floor and were kept up all night. Which we weren't happy about since we were getting up early to go to Knoxville for a UT game which was really good. But I really wanted to go to their cabin and ring the doorbell a hundred times at 7:30 in the morning for payback. We did get in a bd though since we couldn't sleep.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello ladies!
Well CD34 so far and pretty crampy the past few days, super emotional as well, guess the witch will turn up any day now, last month was 33 days, month before was 35 days, so I'll probably leave it til the end of the week and if by some miracle I haven't gotten af yet I'll test. Just getting so over this, I burst into tears at the market yesterday buying a bib for my friends baby, I want SO BADLY to be buying for our baby!! I'm at the point I just want to give up, it's just too much at the moment :(

User Image

10 years ago

Mrs r I know what you mean, we went Christmas shopping and were looking in the children's place at baby clothes for our nephew and dh just started walking towards the door and I was like are you ok and he said I know this is for will but this is depressing and left.

10 years ago

mrsrogers & Athena - hugs to both of you! I think we've all probably been there. I know after our baby died this March, I would cry just walking through Target if we had to pass the baby aisle.

I wish there was a way to let the people who never struggle with TTC know how much they should appreciate what they have.

User Image

10 years ago

To Everyone: I hope this is a good week for all. I know how much heartache and struggle you all have had, if not this moment, at some point along your TTC journey. I just want to give you all a big cyber hug and send you warmth and good vibes.

@football - We will be ovulating at the same time. Hehe. :) Have fun BDing this week. ;)
Thanks! I did have a good time, but I forgot my memory card and was unable to take any pictures. Boo. Bummed me out because the reception location was so pretty!
I don't know, but I wish they would step up their game to handle the amount of activity the page gets. SMH

@tatoo - Any update? Did you test yesterday?

@miraclemama - How was the wedding? That's cool that you're still close. My brother is my best guy friend, so there was never any danger of feeling more for him than that.
Love my hair, it's a little shorter this time. I wish the avatars had a pixie hair option.

@lolee - Wikipedia says, "Sweetest Day is celebrated primarily in the Great Lakes region, and parts of the Northeast United States, on the third Saturday in October."

@jennifer - Is that AF that you expect on the 28th?
What country are in now? I hope things work out the way you hope!

@athena - Are the mountains painfully beautiful right now? That really stinks that you weren't able to relax! They were probably breaking rules in their rental agreement. All the ones I've looked into ban that sort of activity.
Glad the game was good at least!

@mrsroger - *hug* I hope you are feeling a little better today. I will still be keeping my fingers crossed that it's not AF.

@pisces - Have you been busy packing? Hope you are doing well!

AFM - Got to see DH's paternal side of the family at the wedding, which was nice since we missed the family reunion this summer. I love them so much.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today and had a great weekend. I am pretty tired because I went to the Pink concert last night in Seattle. She was seriously awesome! I feel very lucky to have seen my two favorite artists back to back weekends :)

So I am thinking that I will try softcups next cycle if AF comes this one...which is pretty likely. I need some help, tips, advise on how you (if any of you have used them) like them. If you have, do you like soft cups or diva cups better?

10 years ago

Lschrader I love soft cups. Just a FYI they are so much cheaper at Walmart than if you order them. I recommend preseed with them, I got it at target for $20. I've never tried diva cups though. A friend of mine has gotten pregnant 3 times with softcups and preseed she has unfortunately lost all three but it seems to be a winning combo.

10 years ago

Skyline it was gorgeous. We did have fun other than the neighbors.

10 years ago

@Athena, ok maybe I will do some research then. I have read about a lot of women conceiving but them ending in m/c's. The thought is that since the sperm is kept closer to the cervix, it's allowing the "not so good sperm" get to the egg, when normally it wouldn't make it. Do you think there is any correlation?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo