Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3551 - 3560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies I feel the same as @ jandk there's alot of ladies on this forum now and I just try to do a general post so if I miss any one forgive me ..

So sorry to all that got the awful witch and goodluck to those still waiting..

AFM morning sickness seems to be slowing down (watch me put foot in mouth) going one day at a time getting nervous as Monday gets closer and closer (Eli's 1st infusion) my next appt and u/s is Wednesday I will post pics and updates on both....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies I feel the same as @ jandk there's alot of ladies on this forum now and I just try to do a general post so if I miss any one forgive me ..

So sorry to all that got the awful witch and goodluck to those still waiting..

AFM morning sickness seems to be slowing down (watch me put foot in mouth) going one day at a time getting nervous as Monday gets closer and closer (Eli's 1st infusion) my next appt and u/s is Wednesday I will post pics and updates on both....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - No problem, I hope DH starts feeling reassured soon!

That's so cool about your SIL! I'm secretly hoping one of my friends will start TTC by the time we start again. Heehee.

@miraclemama - That stinks that you missed CD3 by a day!

"Most of our talks were about the good ol days and remember whens.. we weren't connecting in present day..."

Exactly. :( All there really is to say right now is that... we were kindred spirits once...

@mrsrogers - Haha! Now that you mention it, I remembered that I did stress out WAY more the first month I was ttc and I knew when I ovulated and way less the second month when I tried not to pay attention. I had forgotten that. Your plan sounds good, BD away!

That IS a big deal! I hope he realizes what his priorities need to be in time for the wedding. Goodness.

@Ants - Whoa, that is a big dip. You're char really looks like that "step" example that you (or someone) posted a few days ago. Hopefully @jsx can look at that and tell you something...

@rebecca - Rough! Yes, when I am having emotional hissy fits due to hormones, it really helps to be aware of what the cause is. It doesn't make me stop feeling crazy, but it sure helps me know NOT to give my feelings credit, if that makes sense. Hope your day gets better!

@lolee - Glad your feeling a little better and I will be sending good vibes your way as Eli's infusion time approaches. I hope all goes well.

@athena - How are you feeling today?

@football - I hope everything is good with you, hope you check in soon!

AFM - I'm off to visit my downtown shop friends and hopfully get my hair hacked off before DH's cousin's wedding tomorrow. We'll be in SC most of tomorrow for the wedding, hopefully our car won't have any issues. The engine lights been on.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- thanks for your concern! All is well with me. What I think was AF ended a few days ago, and will start OPKs tomorrow. Should O a week from today! :)

Have fun at the wedding and take lots of pretty pictures! :)

P.S. Why is this site ALWAYS having issues?!?

User Image

10 years ago

I hope all you girls are doing well!

I am currently 5 days late and no sign of AF anytime soon. I am still having morning sickness really bad and BB's are really sore and sensitive.

I am being a good girl and waiting till Sunday to take another HPT and then will do a blood test for HCG levels on Monday if the HPT comes out with a positive again.

Fingers x'd ladies and here's some for all of you

10 years ago

This site must be super popular or something since it never loads anymore!! Well DH's fertilaid arrived today and he will start taking it. I have heard that it can cause headaches so I hope he does well on it. He is totally determined to get his count up so I am really happy his is so eager to try everything we have found. No drinking either! I also learned that when he sits at his desk at work and in the car, his cell phone is right in his crotch...don't ask me why, I have no clue. I noticed it yesterday and about had a heart attack! No more giving your balls radiation. HA! Who knows if that actually does anything, but it's worth a shot!!

@tattoo- you are definitely pregnant. Why not test today? Five days late?! i'd be getting blood work done at this point :)

So happy it's Friday!

10 years ago

@tattoo - You got a BFP!? Test again!

User Image

10 years ago

@LShrader - Yes! Get the cell phone out of the crotch!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Well I'm off to go see my best guy friend get married tomorrow. Will be an awesome wedding! He is that one guy that got away but it's ok.. because we were always mean to be just friends... I'm genuinely happy for him. He is an incredible person. He found his match & his soulmate! I finally met her 2 months ago. She is sweet, beautiful and perfect for him.

@Lschrader ~ Radiation on the balls is not a good thing.. lol. glad you caught that.

@tattoo ~ You sound pregnant to me. Let us know the when you confirm it.. Good luck. :)

@Football ~ This site has been totally jammed up.. very frustrating. :( Get those opk's going and start temping too.

@Skyline ~ I will be at a wedding tomorrow too! I hope you have a wonderful time. Hopefully you like your new hair do. I don't get to see the obgyn until Wed Oct 23rd. Then I will have to wait until my next cycle starts I guess to get the blood panel done. Tick tock tick tock..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ all the ladies that live in Cali I have a ? Does Cali celebrate sweetest day as a holiday..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo