Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3461 - 3470 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Everyone ! I yep it's 2pm and I am just getting up for the day. (I'm off for Columbus Day)

@topo heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! You have been behaving so good that I will have to give you a new name ....The Peace Princess!!!!! Lol or you could go back to being The Love Bug! And of course you are the Forums Official Symptom Police....but that's a job not a name. Lol i have been keeping up with you on IG and you look absolutely happy and I love it!!!! And your daughter is so damn cute! I still think your nephew looks just like you and I am glad that you overcame the differences with his mother, she is not worth loosing your brother and your nephew. I am proud of you.

@jennifer Yes, I was thinking of getting my Masters soon. Maybe I'll wait until I have a baby and then see if I still have the same perseverance.....nahhhhhh...lol. I actually want to take my cake business to the next level and get a license as a baker. Wedding cakes are my ultimate goal.

@skyline yes I did walmart brand .88 ***crowd boos**

AFM: tested this morning maybe this isn't my cycle but only time will tell AF is due Wednesday

10 years ago

@jennifer - I'm 28 and just about to get my GED. I was homeschooled and just kept putting it off because none of my jobs required it, all my siblings took the GED right after graduating. It will do me so much good to get it done finally. I'll be taking the assessment test Nov. 18th and I'm a little nervous to see how much work I have to do to pass. I hope I'm not too rusty! After that, I can start figuring the college stuff out.

I took my temp one month and I didn't see a spike and I was not having ewcm either, so I kind of wonder if I wasn't ovulating.

@athena - Hey! I was thinking about you this morning, how have you been feeling?

I just googled Nuclear Medicine, in what capacity will you be working with it?

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama - I hope AF doesn't pull any mean tricks on you!

@pisces - Keeping my fingers crossed.

User Image

10 years ago

Some of Eli's blood work is in..numbers still low his 1st infusion is Oct 21 @ 8 am I will try to post pics during if my phone let's me usually my phone don't work in hosp..please keep baby Eli in your prayers.. Each infusion takes bout 5 hours..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Some of Eli's blood work is in..numbers still low his 1st infusion is Oct 21 @ 8 am I will try to post pics during if my phone let's me usually my phone don't work in hosp..please keep baby Eli in your prayers.. Each infusion takes bout 5 hours..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Sorry his numbers were low. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Some of baby Eli's blood work is back counts are still low his 1st infusion is Oct 21 @ 8 am I will try to post pics on fb as long as my phone let's me usually my phone don't work in hospital..please keep baby Eli in your prayers..I all update when I can..thank you ladies in advance..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

lolee - We will be in prayer for baby Eli and for you and the rest of the family. Please do let us know how it goes.

pisces - I think working with cakes would be great. You obviously have the passion and the talent for it! I'm still saying prayers for you for this cycle.

miracle - hope everything gets straightened out before the wedding. AF can be a mean old witch sometimes.

Jennifer - I've never done the temps, but I know what you mean about being anxious! Glad you're staying positive. Maybe one of the ladies that does temp could look at your chart for you??

topo - your posts always make me smile! Any time one of the ladies says something about the "symptom police" I chuckle. Glad you are doing well.

5DPO - Nothing much going on with me today, other than my normal crazy schedule. Late yesterday afternoon my back starting hurting something awful - couldn't figure it out. I hadn't picked up anything heavy or done anything unusual, so who knows? Maybe just a perk of getting older?? Then got up later than I wanted this morning (thanks to two of my 3 kids waking up multiple times during the night for one thing or another. They're making me wonder if God is trying to get me used to the whole midnight feeding thing again! LOL), and started cramping. It's continued all day, just a weird tugging/cramping feeling all along my C section scar. I tried to stress over it, then just had to quit. No sense in trying to guess what it's all about, since I'm WAAAYY to early to even try to test.

Hope everyone is well this afternoon!

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee Baby Eli is always in our prayers. I am praying at times for Eli and I am praying that his infusion goes well. How are you feeling? I hope the nausea ends soon.

@skyline I hope your testing goes well. When I went back, I was struggling in math, I had to hire a tutor. :-) I'm still a mess at math...lol...

10 years ago

@rebecca thank you but I am loosing hope this cycle. I should have shown positive by now. like you I can't obsess too much, I'll drive myself crazy. But this. Cycle has me as confused as I have ever been.

@miracle I missed your post but happy to see that you Are out on your bike getting a battery recharge

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo