Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3441 - 3450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football - Thanks! It feels good to have a plan in place. I'm nervous about school, going to college was never something my parents placed an emphasis on and I will be the first of my 7 siblings to go to college! :-O What are you going to school for? I have my eye on functional nutrition.

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome all new comers and good luck

@ Pisces where you at did you test thus morning yet?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@football everything will be fine and remember nothing is impossible! I finished school on line after having my girls 15months apart. They were 1 & 2 when I went back. I got them into a routine that they were in the bed by 8pm and asleep by 8:30. My son was a little older and easier to manage. After they were in bed, I hit homework sometimes until 2/3am. & did i mention that i was managing TWO departments in a high volume call center. So it can be done ! You can do anything with God on your side. And did I mention that my ex-husband was a hater and did NoT support my back to school efforts! After I worked to help him finish school? He thought his degree was a one up on me. I kept striving & kept thriving like a lotus that grows in mud. You can do it! Oh and I had a 3.8 GPA ....lol

@skyline you too! You can do it! I love the fact that you are on vacay and still support us girls **hugs**

@lolee yes I did test this morning and it was an Internet cheapie maybe I will dash to the dollar store later and grab a few more.

AFM: 11dpo BFN on a IC.....should I be loosing hope? Maybe it's my faith but I am not discouraged yet, instead I said this morning, not yet **shoulder shrug** ok, will try again later. Lol

10 years ago

@pisces - Okay, I think maybe you definitely deserve a Wonder Woman Badge! Wow. I have a friend who is in a similar situation you were, blooming in the midst of adversity! Thank you for the encouragement! I love keeping up with the forum, I plan to stick around.

Sorry about your BFN, hopefully the next one is a (did you say AF is due tomorrow?)

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Sunday! How is everyone? I'm just waiting to start AF. She is due tomorrow. I was crampy all day yesterday. I feel her coming. It's all going to be ok. I keep telling myself exactly what I'd tell one of you.. Everything is going to be ok, it always has been and it always will be. Things happen for a reason and most of all LET GO AND LET GOD! Yep!

@Pisces ~ sorry about the bfn :( As we know we are still in until were not.. Very inspiring how you raised your kids, went back to school and worked at the same time! You are one determined, ambitious go getter.

Going to be a quiet Sunday for me. Maybe work on some crafts, eat, nap, eat and nap some more.. lol

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama - *hug* You are a strong enduring woman! I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline no AF isn't due until Wednesday & thank you, my ex had issues wait he STILL has issues...lol...and that's why he's an ex.

@miracle **hugs** you're right we are always IN unless the witch comes full on.

@football anymore spotting

10 years ago

@Skyline- That is awesome. You're setting such a great example to your future children! Best of luck to you! I am going to UF for my masters in criminology and law. It's a challenge, but it's also my passion!

@pisces- I graduate next December, so even if I don't get pregnant next cycle, I'll still only have one semester left to do with a baby (assuming it happens for me). I guess that's not terrible. You are super woman! Go you, go!!

AFM, I've been bleeding since yesterday. It's definitely not my normal AF amount-wise. I just don't even know what to think anymore! I'm still exhausted, moody, have food aversions. My boobs also feel different. They're much fuller on the sides- DH mentioned it, too. That's something I don't usually experience, so it's weird!!!

I'm just assuming that it didn't happen for me this month and I'm on CD3 (going back from when I first spotted three days ago). And I think I'm {not-so-secretly} holding onto hope that I'm one of the very few that has an AF the first month of pregnancy! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline ~ Thank you for the sweet compliment :) Also thanks for being there for all of us despite being on vacation. :)

@Football ~ They say you can't count spotting as cd 1 only when you have full flow is it cd 1. Why kind of spotting/bleeding are you having today? If it's still barely enough for a panty liner and it's that is not the norm for you, than I would wait a few days and poas. Sometimes we just have wonky cycles every once in a while. You can talk to your doctor about spotting b/c that's usually a sign of a hormonal issue, polyps, fibroids and other things. Sometimes it means nothing.

@Pisces ~ Thanks for the hugs hon :) I'm ok. I just want to hurry up and get this AF started and over with b/c I have a wedding next weekend to go to and I want to feel good when I go.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama- when I say "spotting" I mean it was very light but gradually got heavier...that's what I am counting as CD 1. It wasn't on and off, just started light then goes into a normal AF- I've always been like that.

I'm having light bleeding today, as if I'm towards the end of AF. I need a tampon in, but I don't have to change it as frequently. I think maybe all of the "am I pregnant? I think I'm pregnant" thinking just got me this month, and made me notice things more because I was looking for them, whereas I wasn't in the past.

I don't think it's a hormonal issue, or any other type of issue because nothing is different this go round except the flow (it's lighter). At least I hope there's no issue!! Ahh!!

Thanks for your input!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo