Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3431 - 3440 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

According to my doctor, it's recommended because it hurts more to put in for women that haven't had children.

I'm not worried about having the Mirena because my cycles went back to normal so quickly, and I have been tracking my o days since March- and each month they're 14/15 days into the cycle. I haven't NOT O'd, so that's a good, healthy sign, right?

I'm trying not to be overly dramatic about it, but I wish it'd have happened this month. I really hope it happens next month. I attend UF (I am getting my masters degree) and it would be much easier to be due during the summer!

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Okay, you definitely shouldn't worry! I will be very surprised if you haven't had success by your 3rd cycle. Even if dh does have low sc there is plenty you can do for that. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - I know exactly what you're talking about, it's very frustrating. I would have a hard time being a coaches wife or family member. It would make me have high blood pressure!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- thank you for easing my worries. I sure hope even with DH's low count it happens quick!

Do you have any recommendations as to how to improve sperm count/health?? I've tried looking around online, but I haven't heard of anything that seems like it's actually worked....

User Image

10 years ago

@football try looking at these two websites:

www.earlypregnancytest.com

www.naturalfertility.com

And my AF isn't due until Wednesday.

10 years ago

@football - I know getting the count up has been discussed by some of the others, I'm afraid I don't remember all that was said... Eating health, wearing boxers not smoking... those were a few. Ah, folic acid and zinc, I just found this!

http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20020320/supplements-boost-sperm-count

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, Skyline and Pisces!

Luckily, DH eats healthy, neither one of us smoke or drink, and he also wears boxers. He just recently started taking a multivitamin (by his own choice, too!) so hopefully that will help. He hasn't taken the androgel for almost a month, and I'm going to see if I can keep him off of it for a little longer (at least until mid-November, that way I have two more cycles).

We decided to start ttc, but I also don't want to stress him out with calendars, supplements etc. With low t, he sometimes gets overwhelmed much more quickly.

Skyline, if you don't mind me asking, what's your story? I read a little ways back on the forum, and read you had a bladder issue? Are you still ttc or on vacation still ;)

User Image

10 years ago

skyline and pisces - thanks ladies. Shopping almost always does a whammy on me, but I'll shake it off. The main thing is for me to get back to eating healthy and trying to exercise as I can. I feel better when I know I'm doing the best I can. But I shot myself in the foot when I lost the babies...depression sucks!

football - trust me, dear, you're not the only worrier on this forum! I've got it down to a fine art! Your history sounds good to me. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself (easier said than done, I know). We will be here for you as you continue your journey in TTC.

Athena - I know it's not quite the same, but my dh is a pastor. I'm not the "stand out in a crowd" type, so there were plenty of times we went places where no one knew who I was. I've heard it all....and I've even heard negative things about my dh from people who knew EXACTLY who I was. There's always SOMEBODY who thinks they can do it better...and of course they have absolutely no clue the hard work and sweat that goes into the job. Backseat drivers, sideline coaches - they have all kinds of names. I think you did the right thing. I'm sorry your niece had to hear that garbage.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I'm still on vacation. *sigh* I think my bladder is back on the road to remission and I'm trying to put my focus back on doing this Woman Code diet to regulate my hormones. (I recently found out that an irregular cycle is never normal, it's caused by something and hormone imbalance seems to be the most likely candidate in my case.)

DH and I actually just discussed TTC yesterday and he helped me settle my mind on the subject. We decided I should start school shortly before resuming TTC. That may sound crazy, but he told me I better do them both at the same time because if I have a baby first I might procrastinate about getting a degree and never follow through. He is so right! I'm taking the GED early next year and after that I will begin the process of getting into college, so it may be late next year before I get back to TTC. I guess I'll have plenty of time to get my hormones regulated. lol

We had only TTC for two cycles before stopping. So I don't know if it just hadn't happened yet, or if I was having issues.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- I'm glad I'm not the only worrier! It is a {bad} habit of mine... I worry about anything I can. I figured I'd join this site and talk about every little thing rather than annoy family/friends/DH with it all!

@Skyline- I am glad to hear you're recovering! I hope you're able to get everything figured out and stay healthy! It makes total sense that you'd want to wait until next year to ttc again. And that is awesome you're planning on going back to school! You'll be so busy with it you won't have time to think "am I pregnant??" each month (okay, that may be a lie...I'm insanely busy with school, and it basically consumes my mind. BUT school is a great distractor).

It may be a good thing you found out there was something wrong before you conceived. You never know what types of issues in pregnancy could have resulted from an unknown hormonal imbalance, but now you won't have to worry about that cause you're going to be regulated! Regardless, I am so sorry you encountered these issues!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo