Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3401 - 3410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I am 11 DPO today. My Lmp was the 18th of Sept. I have been having dull cramps down by my ovaries, tired well more like exhaustion every day. my bbs are not sore or full. I just feel different this time around. I had a very vivid dream about my mother. I woke up freaking out. IDK about this cycle lol

10 years ago

@417Tattoo ~ Welcome to this group.. :) Your symptoms sound good, but like I've learned and seen over the months, they could mean you are pregnant or that you're not. The hormone progesterone and the pregnancy hormone hcg cause the exact same symptoms for AF or BFP. I hope for your sake it means pregnancy. I know how it feels to hope, pray and want a baby so much.. we all do in here, that's what we are here for. Hang in there. Please keep us posted. to you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ pices- the 88 cent ones is the one I finally got my faint possative with at 17 dpo! Even the expensive ones were showing neg the day before so who knows, the night I got a faint poss on the 88 cent ones is the first day a early response one worked that night so I like the Walmart cheep ones

10 years ago

@tattoo &@sam Welcome Unfortunately progesterone is a gift and curse. It helps us keep our babies but it also the cause of many symptoms that could go either way. The symptoms or early pregnancy and PMS are the same. We all have the same problem, what to dismiss and what is a "good sign" . I am hoping you both get a BFP in the next few days. We are here for whatever you need. We are great at celebrating and great at support.

@tiff ok so let's do some calculations. Remember you thought you were 17DPO when you got your BFP but actually you were ??? Was it 9, 10, or 11DPO??? I will try and match yours and use the Walmart brand

10 years ago

I feel really blessed to have found you ladies and all the support and encouragement. Even if it doesn't happen for me this month, I will just keep trying (That is the fun part of it anyway )

I am keeping hope that all of us on here get our BFP very soon.

And to those that have already received their BFP

10 years ago

@tiff didn't you find out that you were actually right with your original date? Weren't you really 17dpo? I thought i read that a while back, but maybe I am wrong...

@pisces-finger's crossed for you lady!! Due date would be June, right?!

10 years ago

@rebecca, @skyline, @pisces, @miraclemama-Thank you for all your quick responses! I, too, am hoping it was just late implantation bleeding (or I implanted a few days ago and it just took a while for "leftovers" to make their way out??)

Anyway, haven't seen anything since that one time. No spotting, no cramps, nothing. Boobs are becoming less sore as if I'm 2-3 days into my period, and that's something that doesn't happen unless AF has already started for me.

AF should start tomorrow....We shall see. She's never late (if she's not on time she's a day early, which means she could show up today :( ) The TWW is killer. I haven't been saying a thing to DH, so if I do get a BFP, I'm anxious to know what his reaction will be.

If AF doesn't start tomorrow, when should I start testing? I have wondfo strips and don't want to waste money on an expensive test just for a BFN if I don't get my + first on a cheapie wondfo. Any suggestions/experiences? Thanks ladies!

@tattoo I had some of the same symptoms as you...however, I have not had a sex drive at all since o day. Weird!

User Image

10 years ago

My morning is getting better and better. I just rode my bike 7 miles. Determined to lose 12 lbs and tone up my buttocks! LOL! I also got a few sales in the past few days in my Etsy Shop. Feeling pretty happy about that thank you very much.

@Football ~ I would think that since AF is due tomorrow that you could test today with a dollar store cheapie but know that if you get a bfn and your spotting was actually implantation that it still may take up to 3 or 4 days to see a positive after the bleeding stops. So there's hope still. Go test go test go test.. hold your urine for a few hours if you can since your not using FMU which is what your supposed to be using. Good luck. I'm so curious.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pieces I used the at 9dpo dollar store bran then 10/11dpo the Walmart was darker and worked best until 12 dpo was frer so I do recommend using those brands

User Image

10 years ago

tattoomom & samd - welcome ladies! Here's wishing you both and !

miraclemama - Dang! 7 miles? You go, girl! I need to get my lazy backside in gear. I do a lot of walking and I swim with the kids once a week, but I know I need to do more. Gravity is NOT being kind to me!

pisces - I'm holding my breath and keeping my for you! Hope you get a BFP. Can't wait until you test.

I guess right now I have technically entered my TWW. Either it started today or will start tomorrow. Man, I hate this. It's a killer. At least I'm going dress shopping with a friend tonight, so that will keep me busy. (Not that I like dress shopping, but I'm looking for something to wear to this friend's wedding, and she was gracious enough to help me out. Get me out of jeans and I'm hopeless.)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo