Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3391 - 3400 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lolee Eli has two chances to get a match and God gave you double the miracle for a reason. Your family is always in my prayers, you & DH for strength and Eli for healing. Hope you are feeling better !

@football I hope it's late Implant. If it is, the. You should test positive in 2/3 days. #fingerscrossed

@miracle yeah that really the reason I haven't tested is all I have are Internet cheapies and I think two dollar store and i will wait until 11 or 12 DPO to use one of those because anything earlier than that is wishful thinking that a dollar store or Internet cheapie can detect as early as a FRER. So I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment and I am with @athena my heart can only take so much more disappointment of a BFN.

@athena I am thinking maybe Sunday. Refused to buy any expensive test unless my cheapies so me something & why waste cheapies at 8dpo. Even though my Internet cheapies SWEAR they can detect 15mil. If the company were smart they would REALLY develop a test that could measure at 15....man they would be RICH!!! Even of they sold them cheap. Lol

AFM: watching Scandal!!!!

10 years ago

@Football girl ~ I have never been pregnant so I can't offer persona advice but I can tell you what I have read from other woman ~ Implantation can happen as early as 5/6 dpo and as late as 12 dpo with or w/o spotting. The fact that you never spot and are always on a 14 day luteal phase raises hope for sure. Keep watching and see if it stays just spotting. Sometimes we have wonky cycles too and ovulate 2 days early and therefor start out AF 2 days early. I hope this is good news for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. keep us posted. I'm eager to hear what happens.

@Athena ~ Thanks for the sweet compliment. I love how bonded were all getting. We are all special extended family in here. :)

@Pisces ~ I understand, I'm right there with you. I have been since day 1 in here. Did you get my post about zinging lightening bolt breasts? I'm still having it.. so weird. been going on a few days now.. I can't find anything on the internet about it.. hope it's not a bad thing..

@Skypigeon ~ I love astronomy but I am passionate about astrology. I have been studying it and teaching it to friends for over 20 years. I never get bored with it.
I hope my weird breast thing is nothing to get me worked up about.. I do feel a little more nervous about it though.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle Yes and I meant to address that but I was watching Scandal and you know my mind is lost...lol ...I think it is a good sign, I think I had when I had my chemical. Remember I was complaining about "surges" in my boobs. Ohhhh this sounds promising

10 years ago

@pisces - Are you planning on testing with a FRER? Or waiting until 11-12DPO for the cheapies? Oh, nevermind, I just saw what you wrote to @athena, answered my question. lol How are you feeling? I hope you haven't had as much stress and tension as you had talked about a while ago.

@miraclemama - My interest in astronomy has always been there, just never acted on it a whole lot. I love Sci Fi movies tv shows and the idea of how much stuff is out in the universe and the fact that in my lifetime 99.99999999999999% of it will still be undiscovered mysteries makes me so sad. I don't know if that sounds silly, but sometimes I wish I had been born much farther into the future. lol

Astrology has always been more of a curiosity. Since it's a passion of yours, do you know of a good place to read about the different sun a moon signs (the personality profiles etc.) I've been to several different website and some of them seem to contradict one another and I was curious as to which ones are more accurate. My sun sign is Pisces and my moon sign is Taurus. Pisces is spot on, but the descriptions of Taurus Moon do not fit much. :(

Just a side note to ALL: Gravity is an awesome movie viewing experience, go see it in 3D!

AFM - I am on CD5, during the Luteal Phase I was feeling extreme anxiety when I would think of TTC again any time soon. My feelings have calmed down considerably during the Menstrual Phase and the past couple of days I have felt better about TTC. Apparently the left and right hemispheres of the brain communicate most clearly during menstruation and it is a good time to evaluate life decisions and course correct. I'm starting to reevaluate what I thought my instincts about this were.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

I know that you all have been on here for a bit and I am a newbie to the site. I am terrified that my efforts and my obsession with wanting that BFP is making me crazy.

Here is my story. I am 31 TTC#3, my other 2 kiddos were not planned so I didn't pay close attention to my symptoms.

I am 12 Dpo with 2 days till AF is expected. My symptoms consist of:

Nausea for the past 1.5 weeks
dull headaches past week
Swelling of feet and ankles past 2days
pinching/pulling/ pressure in uterine region past 3days
low back pain past 5days
BB's sore/tingling/swollen past week
Increased sex drive
Bloated feeling
Very extreme mood swings
Urge to clean all the time (I am not normally like that :) )
Hip pain started yesterday and is worse today.

If you ladies have words of encouragement or advice, I really could use some. I am starting to think I am making myself crazy. I a urine test at the clinic I work at 6 Dpo and 11 Dpo that resulted in BFN. The nurse that read me the results said that the urine tests that our clinic uses is not a sensitive test and she suggested that I get HPT for better accuracy if I can't wait till missed AF.

I am starting to get discouraged and am a bit down in the mouth so any baby dust is appreciated and reciprocated to all of you wonderful ladies.

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

I know that you all have been on here for a bit and I am a newbie to the site. I am terrified that my efforts and my obsession with wanting that BFP is making me crazy.

Here is my story. I am 31 TTC#3, my other 2 kiddos were not planned so I didn't pay close attention to my symptoms.

I am 12 Dpo with 2 days till AF is expected. My symptoms consist of:

Nausea for the past 1.5 weeks
dull headaches past week
Swelling of feet and ankles past 2days
pinching/pulling/ pressure in uterine region past 3days
low back pain past 5days
BB's sore/tingling/swollen past week
Increased sex drive
Bloated feeling
Very extreme mood swings
Urge to clean all the time (I am not normally like that :) )
Hip pain started yesterday and is worse today.

If you ladies have words of encouragement or advice, I really could use some. I am starting to think I am making myself crazy. I a urine test at the clinic I work at 6 Dpo and 11 Dpo that resulted in BFN. The nurse that read me the results said that the urine tests that our clinic uses is not a sensitive test and she suggested that I get HPT for better accuracy if I can't wait till missed AF.

I am starting to get discouraged and am a bit down in the mouth so any baby dust is appreciated and reciprocated to all of you wonderful ladies.

10 years ago

@skyline I don't know yet FRER's have never been my Good Luck Charm. So I might just ride the wave with my one dollar store, 5 ic's ...lol ...I found a Walmart .88 brand ...anyone know how good those are? I will start with the best of the worst brands and branch out from there. So of my rankings here the way I rank them and I am looking for input:

Dollar Tree Brand
Wal Mart Brand
Then branch out to the IC's by 12DPO

What do you guys think? And what's the earliest I can start on a dollar store?

10 years ago

Today is THE day ladies! Vegas! Wheeeeew! Now I just gotta get through work! haha. Got some BD in this morning. We also used Pre-seed. My opk last night was negative but doctor said for sure I will be Oing in the next 48 hours. I brought some with me as well. Finger's crossed we make a little vegas baby! Maybe I can name him Elton (Tania says we will a boy). KIDDING. omg ha.

I had to drop my pup off at my parents last night and I am heartbroken. I may not be up for this kid thing if I can't even say bye to my dog for four days! Saddest night ever haha.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. @pisces I can't wait for you to test! You and @miracle are totally pregnant :) haha, lighting bolts. I will remember that...:)

10 years ago

Pisces those $.88 tests can be tricky.dont look at it fate the time limit because they almost always have convincing evaps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good Morning,

I finally did it. I added instagram to my world. I am up the times now girls. I only have 2 pic's on there and I'm still no sure how it all works yet. I added this app at midnight last night while laying in bed. Anyways I thought Pisces and Topo would be proud of me..
My user name is MayGeminiGirl if you want to send me a friends request. :)

@Lschrader ~ Have a great time in Vegas. Yes, go make a lil Elton for all of us. lol Can't wait to hear about it.

@Pisces ~ I have no clue what test to take. Except not a blue dye one. How many dpo are you now? Aren't you 10 dpo today? Test tomorrow morning with a dollar store test maybe. So you only spend a dollar. I'm a cheapie..
Glad to know I'm not going nuts with these zingings and surges as you called it. So strange. Never have had this in my life. Not going to obsess about it, b/c topo will find out.. lol I did google it for about an hr last night. It could mean breast cancer, pregnancy or nothing.. so we shall see.

@Sky Pigeon ~ I totally understand you wanting to be part of the future sci fi world. Cafeastrology.com is a great site with a ton of info and free charts for you to read for days and days about your astro signs, houses and placements.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo