Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3361 - 3370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena-
Yeah wait until friday because if it was impantation it takes 2 days to start producing HSG.

@pieces- Girl Baseball is in full swing. Im exhausted. Tonight we have a game so I will post some pics.
I also get happy when a game gets rained out.

@lshrader- You will see the ins will cover it. Dont stress about your level. It doesnt seem bad . Trust in God you are young and healthy. Dont worry about the US it doesnt hurt just uncomfortable because you have this hude vibrator looking thing up your cooch.. LMAO

@miracle - I will be going to Etsy today to check out your store. And I expect beanies when I do get my BFP..

@lolee- How are you feeling prego? I saw ELi hes so cute!!

Girls you know who I do miss alot @honcat. She has been MIA for a long time. She is such a good person.

Well nothing to report on my end. Cycle day 11 my fertility monitor has been high for about 3 days. You girls can look at my BBT chart its posted and tell me what you think of my temps. They have been a little crazy.

10 years ago

@athena - I'm so anxious for you, keep hoping I'll get on here and see a It certainly sounds like something is going on, I hope it's something good!

@ants - Honcat HAS been gone a long time!

@LSch - If DH wants to go natural you really should get this book and try it, it's definitely helping my SIL get her hormones regulated. http://www.amazon.com/WomanCode-Perfect-Amplify-Fertility-Supercharge/dp/0062130773/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381348390&sr=8-1&keywords=womancode

User Image

10 years ago

@athena how's it going? I am hoping the spotting stopped

@brownsugar did you get a dance in last night ?

How is everyone else?

AFM: nothing ...lol

10 years ago

Idk I'm bleeding more now but I had in a light pad and it didn't fill it, so I'm still kind of in limbo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Af has started full force.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-
Dont be sad, you try again next month. You are healthy and young and you get your AF...

Head up on to the next month

10 years ago

Athena - I'm sorry! Big hugs to you.

LSchrader - It's natural to be upset, even if you suspected they would find something. But maybe those numbers aren't as bad as you think they are. Remember, your nurse told you not to google it, right? I totally understand your looking, though, I would have done the same. Give yourself time to process everything they've told you, and I bet your outlook will change and you'll start to feel more positive. We're here for you!

Yesterday for a couple of hours on and off I had pain in my right ovary. Strange, because if I feel O pain at all, it's almost always on the left side. I looked online to see if you can feel O pain and use it to determine where you are - does it mean I would ovulate in the next 8 hours, does it mean it would be too late to BD, what? And of course, they said it can mean anything!! ARGH! I want SO BADLY to get pregnant this cycle. I don't want to waste any more time! But I've got to stop and just take a breath and let it happen at the right time. Waiting is so hard!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena I am so sorry that the witch came but you still have the clomid and that means another chance to O next month and have another 2ww. I believe you made the right decision when you ordered that clomid and it IS going to work for you. Keep saying that prayer and Keep the Faith!

@rebecca I know waiting is tuff and the words "be patient" are easier said than done. Whoever says must not have been trying to get pregnant...lol Hang in there Rebecca. Your doctor is doing all the right things so I am sure that you will be pregnant soon.

Good Morning to everyone else! The rain is about to wash Washington Dc away at this point. It serves congress right if they dont put people back to work.

AFM: 8DPO and still nothing to report. I had som cramping last night and this morning but it wasnt menstral like it was more like I was constipated but I know that I am not. My nips are still sore but not as sore as they were.

10 years ago

@athena - I'm so sorry! I know how hard it is not to get your hopes up even when you are telling yourself not to, but like @pisces said, you can use the clomid and hopefully have another chance next month.

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - Hey, you made it past 6dpo without testing! ;) lol What day do you plan on testing?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo