Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3341 - 3350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks lschrader. I hope so. I'm still spotting though. :/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Skyline, I will check daily in the mornings to see when i get stretchy cm. Its just weird b/c todays CD 15, thought I'd O by now.

@Lsc I'm happy your okay and the blood work went well (I dont really know your strory but im excited to see positivity)

Hope we all

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

From doing research, my AMH level is low. I really want to cry right now. Someone please give me some insight! I am only 26 years old...1.6 is low. Right?

10 years ago

Lschrader did your doctor say anything about it?

10 years ago

@lsch so what did the doctor say? Is she calling it pre-ovarian failure? Did she give you any options at all? I researched and I saw a lady who was told it was hopeless without IVF her AMH was .6 and she was 10 weeks pregnant -naturally!!!! Remember the prayer I posted zero in on the portion: "Father, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness if any kind is taken out of midst". Look into natural herbs or things that can help raise your levels. A fertility doctor told me that an FSH can never go down and mine when went from 9.1 to a 6 something just by taking don qua and wheatgrass. What I am trying to say is your situation is not hopeless. Never loose faith!

@brownsugar try and get a baby dance in tonight if you can.Remember it may not always be stretchy but after the well is dry that usually means Ovulation.

Sorry if I missed anyone I am running through the train station

10 years ago

my doctor's nurse said that as a whole, my tests and results look normal. She said that if I look online, I will see way higher numbers and that they don't test that way so it's not accurate for them. I am supposed to go in for an AFC ultrasound on Thursday. Anyone have one of these?? Insurance may not cover it, so I am a little nervous for it.

10 years ago

I've never had one for afc but from I just read its a transvaginal ultrasound which I've had twice. It's not that bad, just some pressure. My second one hurt but I had a cyst and an infection so I'm sure that's why. If your doctor isn't worried then I wouldn't be worried until you get more answers.

10 years ago

@ Pisces- Yes I will Definately BD. I have gotten stretchy ewcm before but I guesa not this month. I was so wet ystrday and today but now its getting thick already does that mean I o'ed? Am I too late to BD?

Hope to

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

LSchrader - the ultrasound you're talking about sounds like what they had me scheduled for that I had to miss. If it's like the internal ultrasounds I've had after my mc's, its not bad at all. Just feels weird. But the techs I've had do mine have been really great about making sure they're not hurting you or anything. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Brownsugar - Hope your timing is right! But just relax and have fun with it.

The nurse called back from the RE's office. My hormones are at a level consistent with O happening in the next 24-36 hours! (Or could it mean I've already o'd and my hormones are on the way down?)

Anyway, I have to go back Tuesday for MORE blood work to see if I DID O, and if so, then I have to start the progesterone cream. AF should start on the 24 or 25th of October, so at that time I have to take a HPT, since the cream can make you miss AF even if you aren't pregnant. If I'm pregnant then I start with numerous ultrasounds, more blood work, etc. And that's just with the RE...who knows what the high risk ob will say, or my regular ob.

If I'm not pregnant, I have to stop the cream, use the fertility monitor, then a week after I O, start using it again and start all of the above.

I'm so excited! I feel like I'm in charge of what's happening to me - although I know that's stupid. And I do know that even if I GET pregnant, it doesn't mean I'll STAY that way. But here's hoping!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

Busy day here! Had some custom orders for beanie hats in my etsy shop.. it's that time of the year ladies.. I'm so excited to get to bundle up all cozy when it get chilly around here. Feel free to see some of what I do on Etsy for those of you that are curious. I just opened my shop up in June. I have baby items, beanies, slippers, booties, ect.

Go to Etsy ~ Type in Keishas and then Kreativity all one word and you will see a picture of me and some of my listings.

Hope everyone is doing wonderful. Feeling crampy, gassy, constipated and VERY BLOATED ~ Damn my clothes aren't fitting me these days. No bueno. Lol.
I'm losing track of what dpo I am. Af is due the 14th. So I'm about 8 dpo right now.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo