Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3331 - 3340 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone! Welcome to the new ladies!

I am so excited! My sister-in-law got AF today after a 32 day cycle!! (She has PCOS for those who don't know.) The diet seems to be working and I cannot wait to see her 3 month results! I told her I wanted to announce it on Facebook I was so happy. lol So I'm announcing it here to you guys instead.

@LSch - Glad you test went well!

@athena - I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hope it was implantation.

@mrsrogers - I like those names. :)

@pisces - Haha! The brussels sprouts thing made me laugh.

AFM - Finally got AF after a 41 day cycle. I will be able to follow the diet correctly this month, so I'm hoping for better results. Still unsure when I want to resume TTC. I will keep you guys posted.

User Image

10 years ago

@brownsugar a lot can change through out the day and I don't think you have O'd yet because after O that thing should dry up like the Sahara desert. Any chance of you 'ing tonight? If this isn't your month order that ovulation pack so that can pin point your surge.

10 years ago

Ok thanks so much Pisces I Will monitor my CM. Not sure about BD tonight . Those starting aunt flow or on their tww don't give up. Cant wait to see those soon.

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

@BrownSuger - It can be observed at any time. I usually only see it once whenever it happens, not all day long. (That's just me, I'm sure other people are different!)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Girls-

@ pieces
Im here just busy with baseball stuff and work. I hope this is your month dont think about it too much.

Alot of newbies, welcome all , you have joined a awesome group of women and we are all here for each other.

I am on cycle day 10. Temping and doing my fertility monitor. It has been high for 2 days and no clomid this month so we will see. Tania did say she saw fall months like Nov and the #6 significant so that could mean I O on the 16th.

@lsch- Im really glad your HSG went well the Dr told me that after your HSG you should be very fertile becasue the pipes are nice and clean. . My DH couldnt use anything either so his hand was all. LMAO

@miracle- Hi Girlie how are you.. Good luck on your reading I felt mine was a little generic but it was ok.

@athena- Hey girl anything yet? Are we still waiting? Im excited to see what happens.

@lolee, @jsx, @introuble and all my pregos how are you all girls feeling?

Anyone else that I forgot .

Thank you all for always being there for me!! I feel I have an extended family with you girls.

10 years ago

Alright ladies, I got my blood work results back. I am not a carrier for any genetic diseases, thank goodness. My FSH is 8.23 and she says they like to see it less than 10. My Estrogen is 71.6 which they like to see less than 75 and my AMA is 1.6...which I have no clue what that is.

Any input on this??

10 years ago

@athena-I am dying to hear from you. Has the witch stayed away???

10 years ago

Thanks for everyone asking how I am it's very comforting. Af has not shown yet still very light pinky spotting , I had one little teeny tiny drop of red blood early this morning. I think af may be on her way though, my temp dropped way down, still above cover line but it was way lower and I'm very crampy and my boobs hurt. I know I know I'm not out til the with shows her face.

Pisces- you could always take an impromptu trip to vegas.

Skyline good luck and I hope you get to ttc soon.

Brownsugar welcome

Antsmommy I hope you get your bfp soon.

Mrsrogers that means my bday is in 9 weeks woohoo , so excited for you.

Jennifer- I have been using softcups for a while now but added preseed this month and I love it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I posted a new test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena...I really see something on that test. You are still pretty early which would explain why it's not a for sure positive. I would keep testing away! Looks positive to me lady!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo