Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3091 - 3100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning girls,
I wanted to see if you guys can look at my temps and tell me what you think. Today ot spiked up big time. I dont know if I ovulated because I ran out of fertility monitor strips. Im only relying on my temps but its the forst time I do.

@pieces @miracle @athena
How are you girl's feeling today?

10 years ago

SO I have been reading horror stories about getting an HSG done. I am dreading it. I need input from those of you who have had one done!!!

Scared!

10 years ago

Antsmommy I'll look. Is it fertility friend chart or on here? If its on here you need to post it to your profile page. Click on set up and check your bbt for this month.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena,

ok i did it. its on here.
take a look tell me what you think
Im going to day at 4:15 to check my progesterone to see if i ovulated.

10 years ago

Antsmommy- it's hard to say, your supposed to star temping cd 1 so you can get a baseline of temps so you can see the shift when you do ovulate.

10 years ago

@LSchrader I have read up all about it and that's it's quite painful etc too! But I spoke to a lady in another forum on here and she said it was no worse than period cramps and very bearable, so I dunno guess it just depends how your body takes it! I'm going to see my fert doc today to book in for my HSG, when are you going for yours? Good luck! xxx

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena I guess u don't read along I responded to u.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HSG TEST ITS ONLY PAINFUL IF UR TUBES OR TUBE IS BLOCKED N THEY ATTEMPT TO UNBLOCK I HAD IT DONE TWICE FIRST TIME PEACE OF CAKE QUICK PRESSURE DYE WENT THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP SECANT TIME IT WAS PAINFUL ONLY BECAUSE DIE GOT STUCK N ONE TUB N HE TRIED TO FLUSH IT OUT SO HE HIT ME TWICE BUT ALL WORTH IT GOING TO MY RE ALL WORTH IT TEST N ALL MEDICATION SHOTS IN PAIN IS A SCARFICE US WOMEN HAVE TO MAKE ITS ONE I MAD

@pieces girl l miss u where r u

@miricalmomma how is everything love

@ LSCh how r u hundred anything new

10 years ago

I'm sorry Topo I did see that earlier, but I've been cleaning and forgot to respond. Dh has an appt with a urologist next month. I've looked into what can work for getting his count up and he wears boxers now. He doesn't drink that often and doesn't smoke weed so those arent things we have to worry about, but we did find that folic acid is supposed to help along with a few other things and bought a multivitamin with those things. If his appt doesn't go well ill look into the sperm booster, but thank you for your help. I didn't mean to not respond.

10 years ago

Good Morning! Period from Hell is still lingering.. :(

@Lschrader ~ I had a HSG done and it was uncomfortable and a little painful but only for a minute or two.. I took ibuprofen like they said to do and I'm glad b/c I had a little bit of cramping for about 20 minutes after I left the office.. nothing that you can't get through. Mine was harder than most people b/c that's when they discovered I have a uterine abnormality.. So you can't really compare my experience with MOST woman's. You will do fine. Just squeeze the nurse or tech assistance's hand tightly if you need too... which you probably won't. Having a full bladder is the most uncomfortable part of it all. You will do fine.. it's quick and over fast!

@Topo ~ Hi hon. I'm ok. I've been in emotional/physical pain the past few days and didn't feel like typing anything on here. I read though your msg and thank you for your support and love.. That means a lot to me. You are so amazing and the world needs more funnier, feisty and compassionate woman like you.. :) I'm not going to try this month.. I got obsessed last month b/c I thought Tania would be right for birthing in May.. but she wasn't and it hurt me really bad.. my hopes were extremely high.. not anymore.. I'm going to do the casual whatever attitude now.. (If I can) :) Hope you're doing well.

@Pisces ~ Hey toots, sugar plum cakes lol How are you? You surviving the Ol' witch cramps? I hope so. Sending comfort and peace your way.

Welcome to any new ladies who have joined recently and I missed the post. :)

@Athena, AntsMom, Mrs Rogers and anyone else I have forgotten.. Hope you're happy and healthy.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone for your input. I am sure I will do just fine. I think I should stop reading people's stories because everyone is different! It's kind of like symptom watching, i guess :)

@miracle-I think taking some time off and not "trying" is good. Of course you can still try, but throw out all the stuff that stresses you out! It totally takes the fun out of it.

@pisces-LOVED your last diamond cake. OMG it was awesome!!! If only you lived near me...

AFM- I am not feeling so hot today. I woke up with a stomach ache. It's a weird stomach ache though. I keep getting sharp pains that are all over. DH said maybe my body was busy making a baby. This is the first month since trying that I am hoping that's not the case, haha. Vegas, 22 days!!! Plus, I really think all over sharp pains would be something bad, not good like a baby. Ugh, we shall see!

happy hump day everyone :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo