Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3081 - 3090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Sorry the witches showed up for you ladies

And to all the football fans ROLL TIDE

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@pisces yep December 14th is our big day, having a big lavish affair, has been very stressful to plan but should be absolutely beautiful! I have the most AMAZING wedding dress!! Eeeeee I can't wait to wear it :)
Had the worst sleep last night, back and tummy muscles aching/twinging was SOOO painful it actually kept me awake alot of last night, had to get up at 2am to take painkillers just to sleep :( I'm actually hoping af just bloody turns up so I can get this cycle over and done with!

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers my birthday is December 14 :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Haha @athena it must be a good day then! :) you guys must think it's weird having a wedding in December when that's winter for you lol but it'll be summer and nice and warm here! I can't wait, had so much going on the past few weeks that have made it so stressful but we're getting there, the stress certainly won't be helping our TTC so I'm trying to just block out the outsiders and their opinions and focus on us and what we want.

I could've sworn after all the pain I was in last night that I'd wake up and af would've shown up, but still nothing. Did a HPT and it was negative, so I guess any day now. Hopefully fert doc can get me in for the HSG as soon as possible and we can move on from there.

Just want to say even though I'm only new and don't know you ladies, I feel like I do! I'm so glad there's somewhere I can vent all my crazy and know that you feel the same way or can sympathise. Love to you all! xxxx

User Image

10 years ago

My brother is actually getting married December 28. Though I don't agree with it, I know it's not my choice. He just got engaged in June or July. He doesn't have a job, his fiancé has been pushing to get married when he told me he wanted to wait til may or June. She works two jobs but neither are making enough for them to live off ESP when her insurance alone is 40% of her main jobs pay check. I tried to tell her it would be better for them to wait til he at least gets a job but she pushed to get engaged for a long time. I'm just so frustrated because she also said something about wanting to have a baby before 25 and she is almost 23. My husband and I wanted to have a Christmas wedding but we figured out the responsible decision was to wait 6 months, I just wish they could see that.

Oh and Pisces I've been hearing about your cakes. I love to make cakes and cupcakes. I made my sisters baby shower cakes, it was a pregnant belly cake. Then I made cupcakes for my nieces 4 yr old bday party that were flower cups with pink frosting and I made fondant ladybugs to put on them, also made her a lady bug cake. I'm going to make my older niece cupcakes for her 12th birthday in 2 weeks. She picked out peace signs and flowers. My future sister in law called me last night and asked me to do cupcakes for her bridal shower and if this other lady will be out of town possibly their wedding cake.

10 years ago

Oh wow that is quick, and certainly doesn't sound like they're stable enough to be getting married so soon! I don't know about the insurance or ESP stuff but it doesn't sound good. My partner and I had been together for 8 months when we got engaged, but we've been engaged for almost 2 years, I certainly didnt want to rush it! Even with 2 years of planning I'm still going crazy trying to get all the last minute stuff done now! By the time we get married we'll have been together nearly 3 years. Now I'm older and have been there and done that before, rushing into getting married and having babies so young when you don't have your life sorted, it was a crazy, tough time and now I really try to talk sense into my younger friends to just live, get set up financially and career wise, travel, before getting settled into marriage and babies, cos they completely change your life and there's no going back!

Cupcakes are all the rage here too! A new cupcake shop has just opened at a shopping centre near me and I'm dying to try it out, and my maid of honour has ordered red velvet cupcakes for my hens night (it's burlesque theme so the red velvet kinda fits hehe!) our wedding cake is a 3 tier cake it's sooooo beautiful I can't wait to see the finished product, and eat it! Hehe :) we're having a candy buffet at the wedding too which all our guests are excited about lol :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi, ladies. Just been reading this thread for awhile today, and wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the way you support one another. So much kindness and love! And I know none of you know me, but I'd like to extend my encouragement and hugs to miraclemom...I read a little of your story and was just so touched. God bless you! I too deal with discouragement and wonder if God will ever allow me to be pregnant. It's hard to stay positive sometimes. But you have a great support group here. These ladies obviously care for you deeply. Try to take heart!

Good luck to all of you!

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers I'm 25 and I wanted to have a baby when we first got married but dh wasn't ready. Dh's brother died last may 10 days after our 2nd wedding anniversary. It put a lot of things in perspective for us. We decided we wanted a baby. I always thought 25 was a good age to have a baby but if I get pregnant soon I'll be 26 when I have the baby. Dh and I have been together for almost 6 years.
My brother and his fiancé say they have been together 4 years, but they seem to have forgotten they broke up for 6 months lol. I just want them to be smart about it and be stable.

10 years ago

Yeah that's fair enough Athena, yeah 25 is a good age, I know even the difference between when I was 19 and had my first DS and was nowhere near ready, relationship and finances weren't stable, and how damn hard it was, compared to when I was 22 and married and alot more financially stable. Makes a big difference! One of my close friends is 20 and just found out she's pregnant, and of course I'm happy for her but, at the same time I look at the bigger picture, her partner is still studying, she's just started a traineeship she won't be able to finish now, they're in debt and don't even have their own house, and I'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!! Lol I suppose all we can do is support whatever decisions others choose to make, even if we don't agree! :)

User Image

10 years ago

I am going to attempt to share from my phone hate it just hate it feeling bummed I went out like a dummies n bought a new car why why why idk just feeling like blah since yesterday was my day thought I deserved it with all this TTC I got something I new I could have I been reading daily @pieces girls prayers thanks love
@piecesgirl ur cakes are awesome the things u say sometimes are so touching love u ur so positive iI'm sorry about AF bad bad witch again or so positive my heart fell I so thought this was it thank you for my birthday wish babe

@miricalmomma babe my heart fell it hurt so bad to read uour post I felt u so much I can so agree take it from me shots medication money failed iui blood work constant test and constant failure i can relate but our strong maybe not this may babe but remember Tania said it might not be this year she reads into next year also babe but she seen it and I'm keeping hope full thank you for my birthday wish luv u hang in here wit us

@Athena i wanted to share my HD sperm count at SA was 6 mill first iui 9 mill secant iui 6mil doc said anything over 5 mil good but I gave my husband vitamins one a day gummies and fertaid iI think that's the name sperm booster and the male combo he took it for. Months no alcohol no weed nothing and ate good babe two months straight 3rd iui 50million girl it works thoughI i share

@everyone else sorry im on my phone can not keep up it annoys me but iI'm here just reading along wit my fingers crossed hugs and kisses praying for bFP for all of us gonna get ready to light my candle for us all n say a prayer good night luvs positive thinking let's get ready

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo