Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3071 - 3080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama- *hugs* I'm so sorry. :'(

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle I know you are discouraged & disappointed as am I but never believe that he will not give you the desires of heart because he will. Keep the faith **hugs**

So I got my daily BFN this evening on a dollar store and my cramps came back so I am just waiting on the witch to attack tomorrow. And as I said, I am disappointed but not putting myself out the TTC game. Be back in it next month, same time same place ...lol

10 years ago

Wish my damn body would give me sure signs so I know wtf is going on! Been getting more crampy, especially in my lower back, cramps in the front feel different to normal af 'achy' cramps, more like pulled muscles, sharper and on/off. Also had VERY achy legs and arms, like I just can't do anything without feeling completely worn out. Horrendous headache all afternoon, AND nausea is back with a vengeance again! So I have absolutely NO idea what is going on in there!
I also figured out (being blonde and all I didn't figure this out sooner!) I had an ovulation blood test on CD 21 and it showed I had ovulated, now I'm on CD 32, so I should be at least 12 DPO right? I've booked in to see my dr again on Wednesday, I will test before I go if af hasn't turned up yet, that'll be roughly 14-15 DPO, surely it should be positive by then if I'm pregnant? In the words of Will Ferell "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!" Hahaha :)

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers- my best advice is to not read into symptoms because it will make you crazy. Been there done that got the tshirt. Lol the thing about symptoms is progesterone and hcg produce similar symptoms and so you can't go solely based on that. I suggest testing, if you are having symptoms because you are pregnant that means you should have hcg. So that way you'll know. If you're day 21 was pos for ovulation you could be 15+ dpo. Typically they do it to see if you ov'd the week before so you should definitely be good to test. If you aren't pregnant you could have a long luteal phase which just means the progesterone stays in your body longer.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks! Lol yeah I'm trying to not let it get to me too much (HA! As if!) it's just so annoying when my cycle is all over the place and I don't know what's going on :/ with my last pregnancy I my cycles were like clockwork, so once I was 1 day late I knew I was pregnant! Now they vary from 29 days all the way to 38 days ever since I came off the pill to try for this baby 18 months ago. I'll just want to test til Wednesday, at least then if its negative ill go be seeing my gp straight away and can get the HSG booked ASAP and look forward to this whole fun game again next month! :/

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers stop symptom watching, it will make you crazy and as @athena said once before PMS and Early Preg symptoms are the SAME. Just relax and wait. I know its easier said than done :-D Did you say you were getting married in December? Thats awesome. I have been pushing DH for a REAL ceremony. when we got ready to move out here the military made us common and we said that we would do a ceremony later and we never did. For some odd reason my DH thought that I was ok leaving it like it is but to his defense I havent really voiced my disappointment until recently so we were thinking of going to Vegas soon and doing a destination wedding & have some fun at the time. AND I get to wear a pretty dress :-D & Like you I would like to share that we are expecting :-D

@athena Hey girl!!!!! You are always right there with the BESt advice :-D How did your teams do this weekend? Alabama totally destroyed TX A&M ...lol... It was awful. & both the Giants & The Cowboys lost... **crowd boos***

@miracle I hope you are feeling better today. I wish I could give you big hug but I DO NOT want you to give up. You have come too far to quit now. **hugs n love**

AFM: The witch attacked this morning & I was kinda feeling down until I read my prayers again rememebered that God has promised me that he would hear me and give me this pregancy and so I am still hopeful. I also got more excited when I started my new cycle here on CTP and my due date estimator says June 23rd **whoop whoop*** lol I go to my Fert Doc this week and I am thinking that he is going to increase clomid to 150mg...we'll see.

10 years ago

Good morning beautiful girls

@miracle @ pieces sorry the stupid got you. I am really waiting for you guys to be prego. Im routing for you girls and you will see it will happen.

As for me it was my birthday weekend and had a great time. Got majorly drunk and Im still feeling the effects?

Today is cycle day 20 and my temps are all up and down.

We will see but I doubt it will happen.

10 years ago

Hey Pisces thanks. Notre dame won, whoop whoop. Titans lost to the texans in overtime. Shouldn't have, a player receiving a kickoff caught the ball at the 1 yard line and steps ack into the end zone and kneels, dumbest safety ever lol. We actually put our tv from our bedroom in the living room so we could watch Alabama/ Texas a&m and Tennessee/ Oregon. Lol I was pulling for Alabama only because johnny manziel is kind of a douche, but for some reason my husband loves him. He says he can be arrogant because he can back it up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle-I am so sorry you are feeling this way, and I totally get it. I was absolutely heartbroken when AF showed up for me and it was MY month Tania gushed about. It was the worst time ever. From that point, I decided that we are not "trying". I stopped temping, charting, testing, all of it. I was done with it! It was the best thing I did for myself. Last month was a breeze. Of course, I was a little sad about the witch showing, but nothing compared to months before.

Last Friday DH and I went to a RE. We will begin the testing process during my next period. I am excited and anxious for it.

I am sorry, and only us women know what it feels like. I hope you are feeling better today. Lots of love your way lady.

How is everyone else doing today? Have a good weekend? Watch some football? I DID! Go Hawks!

10 years ago

Thank you Ladies for your love and support. I look and feel like I have been in battle zone from all the crying I did last night. It will get better with time.

@Lschrader ~ Thank you for your supportive words. That's exactly how I felt so disappointed, sad and upset. I'm upset that it was my predicted month from Tania and it didn't happen. I don't blame her. I don't blame anyone. I want to blame someone. I don't understand it. Woman are born to procreate.. it's our birthright... but in reality life isn't fair and we don't always get what we hoped for. I am going to stop trying.. obviously I won't quit bedding but I can't do this emotional let down anymore.. It's devastating to my sensitive being. I'm happy for you that you are now seeing a RE and will be testing.. this is great news.

@AntsMom ~ Thanks! Your Alcohol can effect your temps. Maybe that's why they're all over the place?

@Mrsrogers ~ Hopefully you will have answers soon from the doctors as to what's going on with your body.

@Pisces ~ Thank you for the hug and compassionate support. It's painful. I will make it through this one way or another though. I'm sorry you got AF too! I admire your ability to get up and keep on going with hope, faith, trust and prayers. :)

AFM ~ Couch bound, heating pad, herbal teas and netflix today. Time to rest and nurture myself.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo