Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3061 - 3070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Now I'm laughing out loud.. ha ha ha ha just saw skyline's typo error. LOL! I needed a good laugh ladies.

@Pisces ~ I'm keeping my head up. I'm starting to feel hopeful for some reason. Hey why now huh. Been feeling light cramping for 2 days now but no Af yet. She is due tomorrow so we shall see. Sorry about your bfn :( but it's not over yet for either one of us, maybe we are both late implanters with our cramping and all. It's possible. Tomorrow will be the tell tell.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Helloooooooo Ladies....

It's been a while .... Im doing good, I had my period on 9/11 after two months of missing it.
I start with clomid this period and we will see.

I will be chilling and positive about this situation.

A big hug to all of you!!!!!

Can you please tell me whos pregnant??? I know about mary, but who else?

User Image

10 years ago

I am pregnant 22 weeks Monday due jan 20 with lil girl!

Also Tiff is 23weeks due jan 14 with boy!

I think intouble, idavis which haven't heard from these ladies in long time I think I'm missing some if the bump club!! I'm sorry if I did not intentional!

User Image

10 years ago

Lolee just found out she is pregnant too

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@pisces hey to you! I think I'll wait til at least next Friday, that'll be CD36, should've definitely gotten af by then or have a good idea if its coming or not, don't want to test too soon and get a bfn again :/ I know with my first pregnancy I was nearly 6 weeks by the time I got a BFP and dr said HCG just rose a bit slower, so haven't quite ruled out this month just yet! We get married in December (YAY!) and I'd just LOVE to be pregnant for us to announce it to all our friends and family on the day, so I'm holding on to hope that my wish may come true :)

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Getting excited my 1st ob appt is Wednesday hoping to get a pic

Hope every one is having a safe and fun weekend...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Pretty sure I'm out. Started spotting on tp this morning. Like clock work she's always faithful and here. :( I'm really bummed out. I had put so much hope into this month being the month especially since it coincided with my reading with Tania for May being birth month. I am going to let it all go now.. I don't think God wants me to be pregnant. I just don't think it's in my fate. Just have to figure out what direction to take now that this door is closing for me. I can't stop crying. I don't understand how some woman get to have babies and I don't. I will never know what it feels like to be a biological mom... :( Very sad today. I hope we see some bfp's in this forum from some of you girls.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh miracle mama don't give up hope. I really believe you will have you're miracle baby. I will keep praying for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh miracle! I'm so sorry to read you're feeling that way, I understand what it feels like to give up hope when it just doesn't seem like it'll ever happen for you, but please don't! God created us to have babies! He knows your heart and knows how much you want to be a mother and what a great mother you'll be, it will happen! *hugs* xxxx

As for me, cd 32, getting more crampy, moody, temp low, bet AF will rear her ugly head any day now. The worst part now is when you know you're not pregnant and are just hanging out for your period to start so you can get on with the next cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 20 weeks with a little girl due Feb 1st

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo