Community post

Discussion

Question about Doctor

I have gained maybe 3-4 pounds since I last saw my obgyn due to depression and stress eating. I am going to back on May 2nd for her to prescribe me Clomid. Do you think that she will decide not to prescribe it to me because I gained a couple of pounds? She said at my last visit that she wasn't going to tell me to lose 100 pounds before she prescribed clomid, but that it would make for a healthier pregnancy and easier conception if I lost some weight, Do you think she will change her mind because of a few pounds?

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Rachel,

My weight fluctuates 3-4 pounds within a week depending on different factors like water weight and such. That is a normal weight gain so I doubt that will affect her decision. I'm not sure, but unless your weight is so high that it would be absolutely dangerous (risks outweigh benefits) for you or the baby to get pregnant then I don't think she can let that affect her decision. However, she is obligated to inform you of the increased risks associated with high weight and pregnancy.

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo