Community post

Discussion

Cervical mucus

I am 5dpo and having cloudy/white watery cm anyone else having this kind at 5dpo? My cervix is also high soft and closed. I keep getting bouts of nausea and bloating and headaches every now Nd again my nose is always runny and I have chills a lot now sometimes I also get like a burning feeling after I pee kinda like a uti burning but it doesn't happen every time. My bbt for the past 2wks keeps going up and up last Monday they started at 97.3 and have been going up to 98.3 and has stayed 98.3 for 4 days now. My bbs are really sore and feel swollen/fuller what is everyone else's symptoms and are you having this type of cm and placement?

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ashley. I'm 7dpo and I noticed discharge the other day on 5 dpo also. I normally don't check my cm but I did once I saw it on my panties. I'm usually pretty dry during my tww so this was interesting. It is white and creamy but not like lotion, thinner.

I've also got pelvic pressure since 3dpo. I was sitting down doing laundry and when I got up it felt like my uterus was going to fall out! I've been feeling pressure ever since.

I'm also having crazy dreams! I know everyone dreams but I NEVER remember mine...NEVER!! I've had crazy weird dreams that I remember for the past 3 nights. I also had 3 weird dreams last night! Very odd for me.

My right boob hurts like near my armpit...

I may start poas starting monday because I just can't stand it any longer lol. It will be interesting to find out if these symptoms are from pregnancy or just AF. This is my 2nd month ttc baby #3.

Lots of baby dust and keep me updated!!

11 years ago

Hi crystal! It's nice to know someone else is In the same type boat :-) well today 6dpo my cervix is very high almost unreachable kinda firm and soft if that makes sence and closed. I have watery/white tinged cm that isn't really creamy but if u run the cm betwn fingers its kind of tacky my bbs are kind of sensitive but I've noticed my nipples are getting bigger like they were when nursing my 2 other children. I am still cramping have been for about 2 wks have runny nose and persistent cough. I had bloating yest that has subsided but I've noticed all night I was going pee more frequently I took my bbt temp this morning and its gone from 98.3 yest to 98.1 today so unsure what that means. I've been getting little sharp pinches in my cervix area not sure if that's good or not hoping for BFP dr told me to wait and test march 1st week hopefully I can wait. Baby dust your way too!!

11 years ago • Post starter

ive also been having very vivid dreams I dreamt 2 nights ago I had a 16lb baby boy lol and that the night before I dreamt that I was in the pharmacy for a hr trying to pick the write hpt only know a hr because in my dream I looked at my watch bc I had to be somewhere haha so crazy! and ive been craving tuna fish for the past week cant get enough of it so weird!

Hi ladies...this is crazy I am having a lot of discharge and I'm only 4dpo...I never noticed with my 2 previous pregnancy if I had these discharge...this is our first month TTC..I also had for 2 night in a row crazy dreams...I remember them like if I lived them...wishing you guys the best

11 years ago

7dpo still a little crampy having a little sharp pain by my cervix if I bend over on it. Feeling warm all day and tired but having chills at the same time. I was craving a frappe and drank half and felt like I wanted to get sick I've been feeling like my bladder is constantly full to since last night hoping for a BFP about temped to take one early but keep trying to stay occupied :-)

Hi ladies! So I was weak and poas fri and sat and bfn of course. Friday ngiht I was having so much pelvic pain that I actually turned my df down for sex lol.

So I poas this morning and I swear I see the faintest of a line coming through!! Could I have been deeling implantation on friday night...? I really hope it's a bfp! I have to buy some more hpt's today and I'm not sure if I'm going to retest tonight or just wait until tomorrow... trying not to get too excited... trying is the key word lol.

11 years ago

It could be how many dpo are you? I'm at 8 today and have really dry cm dh and I dtd this morning sry tmi but I hurt so bad bc I was dry. But when I woke up this morning I had the worst hot flashes ever and I keep feeling more and more pressure in my bladder needing to pee an extra time throughout the night and day

Wow need your opinion! So I'm 8dpo and my bbs are killing so I rubbed over the one nipple and white drops came out! Can anyone enlighten me on what this may be?! Lol

How xo you know your cervix is high soft and closed and what does it mean. Not to be a bother im just kinda wingin this..

11 years ago

OMG! Well after just posting about my bbs I went to walmart and got a first response I just took it eventhough only "8dpo" and my pee didn't even hit the other side without it say BFP!!!!!!! dh doesn't believe me bc we dtd this morning and he thinks his sperm altered it!!! I would hope not!! good luck everyone!! and to the last post I used my finger and am unable to feel it unless I squat that would be high than I rub my finger over it and theres no indent so that's closed and than it feels firm like a rock so that's hard soft fells like a pin cushion never could understand medium.!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo