Community post

Discussion

6DPO cycle buddies

i just had my iui and ia m new here looking to here peoples stories, similarites, friendships,emotions symptoms you name it i am open as of today my feelings are boobs hurting really bad almost as if AF is coming like they normally due 1 week before AF but unusally i have cramps here and there and i never had these before thats odd oh and the dreams omg nightmares that AF comes and it comes with a vengance blood everywhere anyone else going through this and throat irritated a bit almost as if i am trying to get sick. itchy.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

6DPO here. My first cycle TTC baby #3. Around 2 or 3 dpo I have noted an ugly taste in my mouth and on 5dpo I had one small dot of spotting on TP. This morning as I was waking (was sleeping on my stomach I noticed it hurt for me to be laying on my boobs). Now that i'm thinking about it though I did do chest excercises yesterday which I normally don't do, so who knows, lol. Other than these things I am feeling great. So antsy for it to be Friday already so I can start very early testing at 9DPO. Baby Dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo