Community post

Discussion

December 2015 babies

starting this board early I feel like this is my like you're welcome ladies and hello to everybody who's joining me

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

xoxocouture: I will definitely be in this board. Not sure if you noticed though or if it makes a difference but did you realize this is set up in the "miscarriage and loss" category?

This has been the longest 2 month wait. I can't wait to start my 2nd AF...looking forward to starting TTC again. I miss the intimacy with DH and actually miss the actually TTC. Can't believe I am saying that! I won't miss it when I am actually pregnant...but for right now I do miss it.

So how are you?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

There's a December 2015 babies group in the cycle buddies & groups category. The link is here if you'd like to follow it:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=297151

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

I know I set this one up because I had a lost and this would be a rainbow baby for me but dr actually said I can't ttc for a year and it sucks he said I had a molar pregnacy went all the way up to 8 weeks really suck any who had the d&c Feb 5 and just got over my first af after all this currently cd 5 it's so hard because I want to try again but I'm not sure if it's safe

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh, xoxocouture, I am so sorry for your loss!!! That really does suck! A year does seem to be a very long time to wait to TTC again. Maybe try and get a 2nd opinion from another doctor. I can understand a couple months but did he give you a reason for the year wait?

I know how tragic a loss can can be...not sure if you recall but I had 2 losses in 3 months. I decided to wait the 2 months before TTC again and this way we can do another IUI. Which is what we are doing this month.

Hang in there sweetie! i pray you find out that you can TTC again real soon.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

oh, xoxo - I am so sorry to hear that! Why in the world are they making you wait a YEAR?? That is horrible! Don't they know that time is precious?! to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo