Community post

Discussion

further along

went to doc today to announce pregnancy he asked me my period date i said i was confused as periods had been over the place, sept 17th was 5 days, oct 23 was 5 days,
nov 20th was 3 days, dec 22nd was 3 days, and january 20th was a day and a half. so theres me saying think im 4-5 weeks pregnant, but he seems to think without checking me that january was implantation..so he says im 9 weeks tomorrow..how is this possible..i cant work it out..i do feel further gone as feeling big already but then this is my 6th child, so far i have had one day of feeling sick and was up all night monday night with REAL bad stomach cramps and back ache, nothing i could do or any position i got in made no difference to the pain. i have never experienced this with other pregnancies. i did a clear blue digital test on 15th feb (plus 5 others lol) and came up 2-3 meaning 4-5 weeks.. could i be 9 weeks?????

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

The doctor is assuming your last period was the 22nd of December which would make you 9 weeks along. I am assuming he did some sort of exam and felt that your uterus was larger than it should be for 5 weeks. If at your next appt you still feel like his numbers are off ask him to do an u/s to date your pregnancy. Or, you could call another doctor and get a second opinion. Either way good luck!

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo