Community post

Discussion

Weaning symptoms or Prego Symptoms?!

Hello lovely Ladies! My last nursing session with DD was 7Feb.She is 12mos, I would have liked to have nursed longer but outside circumstances are not permitting me to do so =( We have been hoping for Baby#2 since she was 6/7mos. I know weaning/concieving is all up for debate, but both my sister and sisinlaw couldnt get prego while breastfeeding so who knows? Since I did have to wean her I am hoping maybe this will be the cycle for us! I am not positive on when I O'd...I believe on the 10/11th, but AF is due on the 26th-I am always 30 days. I've been symptom spotting like crazy (super hungry all the time -Im not a big eater!- upset stomach, runny stools <I KNOW TMI! SORRY!> and several headaches. But I dont know if this is due to being prego or weaning? Has anyone else out there got a BFP the same cycle they weaned?? Going crazy with this TWW!! Lots of babydust to you all!

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello!

I conceived my DS almost immediately after weaning DD. I had one period & then wound up pregnant out of nowhere! Now I think I'm in the same situation again, possibly pregnant with #3 after weaning DS, and having one period. I'm completely convinced women must be especially fertile after weaning because let me tell you <TMI alert, Lol> there was not a lot of BDing going down One time did the trick, and I think that's the case again.

Good luck to you, sending lots of baby dust your way!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo