Community post

Discussion

Who has conceived February 2013?

im around 4weeks pregnant, nipples feel like they've been rubbed with sandpaper, odd cramps and keep urging all the time but no vomit... yet! Lol :) anyone else in the same boat? x

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hi ya i feel for u as i found out im pregnant today but knew a week ago when i got yellowy cm and cramps my sense of smell is exactly the same every thing makes me urge i cant stand food smells or washing liquid lol looks like dh will have to do the washing when did you test? Mine will be due about 29th oct?:S

11 years ago

Hello,

Due October 30th here. I have dry mouth so bad that it keep waking me up in the middle of the night. Occasionally shooting pain in my breasts, runny nose and I feel blah and want to puke. I also have no energy and just want to go lay back down.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

mine will be due around 27th oct :P tested yesterday and again today n was a slightly stronger line today. i had yellow cm last week too n cramps!! lol congratulations :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks.. Just trying to relax. Also looking for some old paperwork. I cannot remember the name of the antibody I am positive to that my husband is negative of. It is only important when I am pregnant and of course now I can't remember it.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Got a BFP on Valentine's Day and it just keeps getting darker. Baby will be living proof that it only takes one time. We weren't "trying" but are beyond excited.

11 years ago

ive been out this morning and got some 'pregnacare' :) seems a little more real now.. decided not to go to the hospital until nxt week as it'll be a little too early to see anythin anyway x

I'm pregnant due, October 31st!! Anyone else close to the end of October?

User Image

11 years ago

im october 27th :) (goin by 5+2)

i had a scan yday tho, im supposed to be 5+2 but yday she dated it at 4weeks but i also have some blood behind the sac.

shes put me on progesterone and i have another scan in 2weeks to check the heartbeat

xx

I tested positive last week thursday,I had my last period on 24th jan,due date is 31st oct. Doctor said I shld com on mach22 to check d heart beat..,

11 years ago

I am around 4 weeks pregnant too, got pregnant in my February cycle. I'm due Nov 4th! My only symptom has been fatigue - I went a couple of nights getting 11+ hours of sleep, plus a handful of naps that week lol. My breasts are super tender too, but for me that happens every month anyway, so I figured it as a not-pregnant symptom at first!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo