Community post

Discussion

anyone else 38 or older ??

since turning 38 last week im feeling very stressed about my age and getting preggers, its beginning to get me down and im feeling my chances are slipping away anyone else feel the same ??

ive been ttc for 14 months.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

43 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 43 Replies | Last Page

Hi kitten

I am 40 ttc for 13 months now. 9DPO with promising symptoms (but thats what i thought the last 13 months too!!)

I keep hoping and praying- got wait and see how it goes

to you

13 years ago

thanx for the reply .....im hopeful every month and the dissapointment is driving me mad ......

good luck to you , hope you get a bfp this time

xx

13 years ago • Post starter

thanks kitten i am my fingers!!

to you

13 years ago

Hi ladies, I turned 39 in December. We've been trying since our mc last May. We started back at it in August so we're going on 8 months ttc. I've had a couple rounds of Clomid that have not been successful..feels like such a waste of time. I have one more round but I'm skipping it this month. It makes me feel like crap and we going on a mini vacay next week which would be about the time the crappiness would start! I'm on cd5 hoping to conceive on a all natural month!! It's nice to know there's others around my age struggling w/ttc. Good luck and keep us up to date!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

it is nice to know there are others in the same boat as me , im on cycle day 7 so we are almost cycle buddies , it would be nice to keep up with you all. x

babydust for us all

Sounds like a great plan!! Here's to the next few weeks flying by!!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi I am 41 and 10 DPO I have been nauseas, lots of twinges in my lower abdomen, had some dizziness but have tested negative so far :( last time I tested was yesterdays so I am hoping and praying it was too early! I have one DS who just turned 4, we had to have him by fertility after loosing 2, I did about 8 months of chlomid and 1 month of Folostim. I am worried I am too old to concieve. Good Luck to you and Everyone Else on here!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi. I'm also 41 TTC #3 I have 2 boys 16 and 12. I'm trying for my little girl now but I'll take what God gives me. Don't lose hope ladies. My sister conceived at 41 with only 1 tube. We will have our babies! She told me that the day she gave birth, there were plenty of older women than her. Age is just a number. As long as we are healthy, we should be able to conceive. Stay prayerful and trust and thank God for what's to come. Speak it into existence!

13 years ago

Hey ladies, hows it going today? Everyone is so quiet

13 years ago

good morning ladies,

well im ok today just got up , sitting having a coffee.

nice to hear from new ladies too , nice to not feel im the only one , tho saying that since ive been taking part in the other thread ive felt much better even if i just read the other ladies posts , its a good supportive thread and i dont feel im going crazy.

well im cd 9 so the big O is looming , and again im having the this will be my month attitude...trying to be positive , this ttc is such a rollercoaster ride.

anyone got any new things they are gonna try this month?

ive started temping this month and got me some preseed havnt used it yet saying it for my week

xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo