Community post

Discussion

TTT post ectopic

Hi, First time posting. Went through an ectopic in October. It was my first pregnancy at age 31. I received the metho shot, but it was unsuccessful resulting in ruptured left tube and internal bleeding. While removing the ruptured tube they found extensive scar tissue all over my abdomen from open surgery many years ago (appendix) along with my right tube being twisted and stuck to uterus. They removed the scar tissue and straightened out the remaining tube. I received an HSG test to make sure my remaining tube was clear and the dye went right through. They found I have a uterine septum at that time as well. I have also had a large ovarian cyst in the past. My husband and I have just started ttc this month and I am 12 dpo. My nipples feel chafed and tingling so I couldn't wait to take test--results were negative. I will test again if I miss my AF, Feb 6th. I feel like a lot is against me. Any positive feedback and/or testimony would be appreciated!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

**TTC post ectopic

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear you've been through so much, the only thing l have in common is l only have one tube left due to a tubal reversal, l did fall pregnant but sadly miscarried. I am 43 so that's probably not helping me but l'm lucky enough 2 have 4 children. Wishing you all the best & hoping some1 can help you with TTC after your loss !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo