Community post

Discussion

Just got my BFP in early Feb! Anyone else?!

I tested positive on Saturday (Feb 9th) for my first pregnancy and I'm super excited as well as super nervous! I was charting my temperatures so I know that I conceived pretty early (around CD 11 or 12) and i think I implanted around 6 or 7 dpo so while I am only 4 weeks and 2 days since my last AF, I'm hoping my hcg levels are nice and high!

Anyone else get their BFP recently? If so, what symptoms do you have?!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey Snowy! I got my BFP on February 1. I ovulated on CD16 and implanted early at 6dpo. I was temping and saw the fall in temp and new right away. I also had a feeling from my ovulation day (Jan 21) to Feb 1 when I tested positive that something was different. I was SUUUPER hot all the time and on and off nauseous.

Now, morning sickness is getting the best of me. Every time I eat I feel like it's going to come right back up but it never does. I'm also really bloated - it's like PMS but it never goes away. UGH. I heard that it will go away though and the bloat will fall off.

This is my first pregnancy as well and we're really excited and really nervous at the same time. I have my first doctor appointment on Monday at 6 weeks 1 day where they'll be doing an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy.

Congrats to you! What are you experiencing?

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

hi! congratulations to you as well! you and DH must be super excited! i got my blood test levels last night and they looked good so we have our first appointment schedule for next tuesday, at 5 weeks and 2 days. based on my lmp, my due date is oct 20 but since i think i conceived earlier, it might be more like 10/20 instead. we can go through it together!

so far the only symptoms i have are sore boobs, backache and some cramping. other than that i feel perfectly fine. i hope it stays that way!

i'm curious about firenze - are you italian? or just love italy??

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo