Community post

Discussion

October 2013 due date!!:)

View Full Post

Anyone due in the month of October!!! When did you find out??

25 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! Found out Saturday February 9th that we are expecting #3. I'm due Oct 22nd, first appt. is March 12th.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi found out yesterday and am excited but nervous. Due October 27th. Yay! Congratulations to you all. User Image

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I got my BFP 2/15/13! My EDD is 10/26! So excited!

Happy & Healthy 9 months to us all!!!

Heather

Me = 36 DH = 36 DS = 6 MC - 9/18/12 (7wks, 3days)

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I get to squeak on in with a due date of October 30th. This will be our fourth and last. I am doing ok. Having some symptoms. Shooting pains occasionally in my breasts, sleepy, dry dry dry mouth that wakes me up in the middle of the night and I feel like I need to puke. I am hoping not to have 9 months of morning sickness like I had with the first one.

I was doing some reading and found out that all insurance companies are required to give you free access to a rental breast pump. My insurance company will actually buy you one if you prefer. So, I feel really lucky in that aspect. Mostly I am just sitting here waiting until Tuesday comes with no AF and then I will be absolutely positive of my positive. For some reason I just fear it will disappear.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Found out Sarurday that were expecting our 3rd, due date October 25th...so excited!!!

11 years ago

Hi girls,
Congrats on your BFPs!
I just found out yesterday and I'm due October 26th.
This is our third baby :-)

11 years ago

I tested positive 17 days ago, today I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant!

So excited, been trying for so long!

I've had 3 HCG blood tests and so far all is normal.

This will be my first, fingers crossed and prayers in my !

My due date is October 16, 2013!

Marilyn User Image

11 years ago

Hey Everyone! I'm joining the forum!!

I am 6 weeks and 5 days today!! My DH and I are ecstatic!

What are all of your symptoms??

Our very first baby is due October 10th, 2013.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello nanapants1106. Congratulations and congratulations to everyone else on their BFP.

My symptoms so far are enormous breasts which are incredibly sore, waking up to use the bathroom twice per night and I am exhausted. I struggle to stay awake past 9. What is everyone else's symptoms?

I'm going for a dating scan tomorrow so nervous as to what I will see. First bubba so it's all new.

11 years ago

symptoms: heartburn, gas, puked twice so far, lots of dry heaving, irritable, sleepy and have to pee every place I stop.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo