Community post

Discussion

October 2013 due date!!:)

Anyone due in the month of October!!! When did you find out??

25 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations!!!! I found out 6 days ago too!!! I'm 4 weeks 5 days and due October 9th!!!!!

11 years ago

Congrats to you both! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and due in October. It feels like forever to wait.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I agree it does feel like it is forever away!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats everyone! I just found out 2days ago and have yet to call the doc. They were close the day I got my BFP. I can't believe it! I took an FRER 3 times 5 days before my expected period. I am stoked!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

I found out two days ago I'm due on October 13th 2013!

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

I found out on Monday. Getting a follow up blood test next Monday. I'm only around 4 wks. Very strange feeling knowing you are pregnant and hoping nothing goes wrong :/

11 years ago

BFP yesterday and again today to confirm!! Due date should be around 10/19/13 based on calendar app. Calling Dr. to schedule first appointment today.

This is #3 for us, but I have been the most nervous with this one. Hoping everything goes as planned!

11 years ago

I found out February 2nd!!! :) Congrats!

11 years ago

I found out this morning! It's my first so I'm pretty excited.

My EDD is Oct. 25.

11 years ago

I found out on Saturday February 9, 2013 that I was pregnant. I am 4 weeks and very excited, but nervous. This is my third, and I am due October 20, 2013 and my first prenatal appointment is not until March 12, 2013

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo