Community post

Discussion

you DONT need to have IMPLANTATION BLEEDING to be pregnant..

6 PREGNANCY TEST WITH FAINT POSITIVES AFTER GETTING NEGATIVE DAYS BEFORE. I HAD THE VERY SORE BREAST ND NIPPLES, FREQUENTLY GETTING TIRED AND GOING TO THE BATHROOM, GASSY, AND CONSTIPATED, AND JUST MOODY. BUT I NEVER HAD IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AT ALL. I ASSUMED MY CHANCE WERE NEXT TO NOTHING SINCE I HAD NO BLEEDING. BUT THATS NOT THE CASE U DONT NEED TO BLEED TO BE PREGNANT.

I USED THE IMPLANTATION CALCULATOR WHICH SAID IMPLANTATION WOULD BE JANUARY 28 ND THT IT TAKE ABOUT 2 TO 3 DAYS FOR UR HCG HORMONES TO GET HIGH ENOUGH FOR A PREGNANCY TEST AND BY DAY 4 SFTER THT IT WAS 6 FAINT LINES 4 DIFFERENT BRAND TEST ....U CAN GET IT TOO GOOD LUCK LADIES

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I FORGOT TO ADD, IT TOOK ME TILL 13 DPO TO GET MY POSITIVES AT 12 DPO IT WAS NEGATIVES,,

11 years ago • Post starter

congrats!!!! and thanks for this post....it just gave me so much life because i know im not going crazy with the symptoms that ive been feeling. this is the best post ive read since i joined!!!!im also very happy for u darling!!!

11 years ago

THANX SO MUCH THERE IS HOPE LET ME KNOE IF U GET UR POSITIVE

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo