Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Just checking in.

Amanda: we are praying for you guys.

Tanz: I'm excited about your move! I know you guys are taking a break but don't forget about us! We miss you already.

Dbjohnson: has the in-laws left yet? ?? I hope they didn't get in the way of the bding too much.

Mewling: I know right! Lol
Afm: started poas today and just like I thought the opk had a very faint second line. I was just curious to see how dark it would be. I have been having some pain on my left side today but I shouldn't O until saturday friday at the earliest. At least thats what I'm hoping will happen since I'm going to be away from my dh until Thursday night.

Hope you guys are having a great day!

10 years ago

Just a quick update...

DPO 10, BFN... I don't know why I get so excited to test, it always seems to be a let down.

10 years ago

DPO 11, nothing... Just a BFN. Arg!

10 years ago

Mewlingstork: Hope something exciting happens soon!

Dbjohnson: So sorry that you are still getting BFNs. Hopefully you just have a late implanter.

Zuberi: Are you continuing to use the opks or were you just checking and then going to start later in your cycle?

AFM: The procedure went well. It wasn't near as bad as what I was anticipating. It was very quick and I was out of it so I didn't know what was going on. Now all I can think about is when I will get my period again and what could have caused this. We were told to wait 2 cycles before trying again. I really don't want to but I have decided that I am going to take the dr.'s advice this time to be on the safe side b/c I don't want to go thru this again if I can avoid it. I'm just hoping that 2 cycles come and go really fast so we can get back to trying.

10 years ago • Post starter

@amanda: I am so sorry you are going through this! I'm glad the procedure went smoothly and you are now on the path to recovery.

I'm not counting on a late implanter. I am just waiting for AF, so I can focus on next cycle.

10 years ago

Oh Monday Morning...

Hope you ladies had a nice weekend.

@amanda: how are you doing?

@Zuberi: how are the opk's going? Any positives yet?

AFM. Officially CD 1... Another cycle, oh well. At least I have short cycles, so I don't have to wait so long.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Sorry it wasn't your month but this cycle can be different!

AFM: I had hardly any bleeding.. just spotting for a couple days then yellowish discharge. Today it looks pretty clear. I can hardly take it.. all I think about is why I can't stay pregnant.. when we can try again .. why the doctor would tell me one cycle but then the discharge papers would say 2 cycles. I am going crazy and can't wait till my 2 wk appt. so I can ask some questions and see if the other dr. wants to see me. I also can't wait for AF! I will be excited to see her this time! Oh and to top it all off we can't even have sex for two weeks.. talk about stressful Oh that was another thing.. the dr. said that we could have sex when I felt comfortable and there was no more bleeding but then my discharge papers say 2 wks and that's what the nurse said before I left b/c of risk for infection you don't want to introduce bacteria.. ugh! I wish they'd get their info right!!

Now that I'm done venting lol.. How is everyone else??

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies.
Dbjohnson: We are a couple of days apart. I am on CD3. So I guess that was why I was getting all of that yellow CM. Grrrrrrr. I don't think I Oed because I never did get a +opk. Just spotted one day and af came the next.

Amanda: I know how stressful getting different types of information from the medical world can be. OMG and let's not talk about waiting two weeks to BD. It was three and a half for us after the miscariage. Then we only had a week in a half to two weeks to bd before af came.

Afm: I kinda explained where I am already......lol temping has been difficult. I have gotten out of the habit of it. I missed the first two days. I actually made the effort to do it this am.

I miss you guys.

10 years ago

Amanda: I'm glad the procedure went well and that you find out why you can't stay pregnant. I'm hoping the time flies by until you can start trying again and I hate it too when doctor info doesn't match up. I hate that so much!

Zuberi and Dbjohnson: I hope the time goes quickly for all of us!

I'm on CD16, but no positive opk yet. Nothing interesting happening except I started back to school. Lots going on with that. I can't believe my guy will be a year old at the end of next month already!!!

Happy Tuesday!!

10 years ago

So after just doing an opk, I have a question for those of you who have used them before. Two cycles ago, I used them and usually got a super faint line until it was darker and that was my positive, I'm assuming at least. This cycle, I've used them twice now, and there is no line at all, besides the test line. Is that normal? The hormone is obviously not in my system, but why would I have seen a faint line last time? I'm slightly confused and hoping someone can help! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo