Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies.

dbjohnson: tell your baby --Happy birthday! -- God is good! Enjoy today because time goes by soooo fast. He will be going to college before you know it. Believe me I know..... my son is 19!

Amanda: how are you?

Afm: I have stopped spotting....yayyyy! I'm going to start bding tonight just to get back in the swing of things. T

10 years ago

Zuberi: so glad you stopped spotting! Now back to business

Dbjohnson: Have a great day with your son on his birthday! The years go by way faster than they should!

Mewlingstork: Any news? I'm waiting to hear about your !!

AFM: I thought I was getting another u/s this Thursday but my doc decided to push it back to Monday that way even if I'm a week behind what I thought I was I'd be at 8 weeks minimum and we should be able to see everything we need to. I'm not really sure what we need to see other than progress with the baby's growth and development and a heartbeat but they say when you see a hb after 8 wks the risk for mc drops significantly. I talked to his nurse a few times this morning b/c I really wanted the u/s on Thurs so I'd have time to deal with my emotions if the news we get isn't the news we are hoping for (before we leave for Cali on Tuesday), he told her to tell me to "chill out (in his laughing at how ridiculous I am voice) , that everything will be fine and that there's nothing you can do anyways" . I told Alice (his nurse) to tell him that he's never tried carrying a little human around and that it's nerve wrecking Only us women understand lol. He said that there's no sense in having an u/s on Thurs b/c we wouldn't see the results we want to see. So we have an appt for Monday at 11:30. I am very nervous but I would rather wait and be sure we can see some progress. I am praying for good news!

10 years ago • Post starter

DB: Tell your little one happy birthday! I went into labor at 32 weeks and was so scared about development; he wasn't born until 38 weeks, but still we were nervous! I'm so glad everything is great for you guys!

Zuberi: Yeah! I wish my husband and could plan to BD like you do! Get it!

Amanda: That sucks you have to wait longer, but I'm praying for you to get the news you want!

Update: Another gosh darned negative this morning, but still no sign of that hag, AF!! I was almost positive I would wake up to her ugly face, but nothing yet! This is CD 40, so I'm late today. (right? With 38-39 day cycles, this being day 40, that's late?) I get myself really confused. Anyways, no news is good news??? Either that, or I just have to wait that much longer to try again. Sigh, I hate the limbo land waiting!!!!!

10 years ago

Mewling: I was trying to finish my post from this am. Anyway. ....are you 8 / 9dpo? How are you calculating your dates? I didn't get a faint positive until 10dpo. I mean a real squinter. So if you are 8/9dpo than give your self two more days before you test again.

Amanda: I know it seem like a long time to wait. .....but it will all be worth it.

Dbjohnson: don't eat too much cake! You still need to look sexy in that nighty. Lol . We are still trying to get that bfp.

10 years ago

Zuberi, I'm either 13 or 14 days past ovulation. I'm on CD 40, and having 38-39 day cycles. So, my period is one day overdue. I think.

10 years ago

Mewlingstork: Maybe a late implanter? But yes, no news is good news! Keep that witch away! I would be going crazy. What kind of tests are you using? I got my BFP at 10 dpo which I think is pretty early but I was also using a First Response 5 days sooner but I must have had an early implanter too b/c average is 9 days and at 10 dpo I a clear positive, faint but definitely not a squinter. Keep testing woman! I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear some good news!

10 years ago • Post starter

You ladies are awesome, but I just started spotting. I was afraid to hope anyways, we only bd once(!), so in a week or so, we'll start the sperm meets egg, if we can. Mostly, we just need to try more often! :)

10 years ago

Oh, and the evening primrose oil seemed to balance things for me. I'm terrible about remembering to take things, but I still will take it again this next cycle.

10 years ago

Hello!

I just have a few minutes, so just a quick update...

Cd 10... Yesterday I got a little cm, it reminded me I was getting close to my fertile time. So, I jumped my husband This morning my opk was close to positive, it will probably be positive this afternoon or tomorrow. WooHoo! I'm glad we BD last night! His family starts coming tonight, 4 people today and 2 more tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to have some privacy to BD every night.

Have a great weekend ladies!! Btw, THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes for my DS! You all are the best!

10 years ago

Hello!

So... I've got my fingers crossed! We BD everyday since cycle day 9... I got my first positive opk on cd 11. I think we did all we can do! FF hasn't set an O day yet, but I think it was between 12-13.

Hope you all are doing great!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo