Community post

Discussion

Implantion bleeding or early miscarriage? Please help!!!!

I am 13 dpo and found out 2 days ago I am pregnant. Tonight I have been passing brownish reddish blood. A lot more than I expect from implantation bleeding and enoughto change panty liner. I am freaking out. I have never had this before. Is it implantation or possible miscarriage??

Magan User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Is it like prune juice at all?!

11 years ago

Yes it looks kind of like prune juice.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

It might be an ectopic :( I had one last March and one of the first symptoms was brown discharge that was then runny and went between brown/prune juice/red. It went on for days. Have you got any pains?!
I would get to your doctor and insist on an early scan to check what is going on.
I hope I am wrong and I am not trying to scare you, just trying to advise you that it doesn't sound like implantation if it's like Prune juice.
I wish you all the very best and hope that everything is ok. Let us know how you get on xx

11 years ago

I spent most of the day yesterday at the hospital. My hcg levels were 75 and the ultrasound didn't show anything bc so early. I go back to get my levels checked Tuesday. The blood has stopped for the most part. If it is in my tube...would the dr be able to tell by now?? I am 15 dpo.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Not by scan they wouldn't be able to see it no. The only clue they will get is if your HCG rises but your womb is empty. Your progesterone would be low also as it would be showing that the pregnancy isn't being supported and so is likely to end.
I wouldn't worry for now.
Wait and see what your next HCG amount shows. If it doubles or more then that's a good sign :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo