Community post

Discussion

9dpo Wondfo Dip Strip: Wishful thinking or super faint BFP?

I am 9dpo today and took a Wonfo Dip Strip HPT with FMU. My first instinct was BFN, but the more I look at it, and tilt it and hold it next to a + OPK I have, the more I think I see the faintest line. You have to tilt it and look at it a certain way, it would never show up in a picture (even if I could find the charger because my camera is dead lol). So, would you disregard it if the line is so faint it's not even really there? Consider it an evap line? I'm probably just seeing the second line out of wishful thinking.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

User Image TTC #1 Since 2007 #1 7/7/10 EDD 3/14/11 m/c 8/18/10 10w2d #2 4/8/11 Cautiously Expecting Our Miracle 12/21/11

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Try it again tomorrow...it's not truly a negative until your period starts! ;)

13 years ago

Thanks!

I did test again this morning and I got the same result, pretty faint, but maybe a little darker. Ahhhh! I marked it down as a faint positive in my "2ww" and it gave me a "pregnant" banner on my page. Omg. I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely. I'll definitely be testing again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

User Image TTC #1 Since 2007 #1 7/7/10 EDD 3/14/11 m/c 8/18/10 10w2d #2 4/8/11 Cautiously Expecting Our Miracle 12/21/11

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo