Community post

Discussion

BFP @13dpo after 3 days of BFN's

I have tested since 9dpo and kept getting BFN's untill 12Dpo I thought I saw an evap (was white with a shadow on either side) I was soo sure I was out this month but tested @ 13dpo with first respone with SMU and got my BFP, It didnt sink it so I tested again today @ 14dpo (SMU again) and got PREGNANT 1-2! Now it seems more real looking at the words..
I'm not going to tell DH untill sunday as it's our 7th aniversery

User Image

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Congrats on your BFP! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!! :-)

User Image for EVERYONE!!!

13 years ago

Congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

13 years ago

This gives me hope!:)

11 years ago

Great! Congratulations..

I am on my 14 dpo today... I have no such symptoms of pregnancy but still hoping that i could have conceived..will take a test within 3 - 4 days ...

Can you tell your experience at 14dpo?

11 years ago

Congratulations!!! That is fantiastic :) Your DH will be so happy!

I also just got my BFP @ 12dpo after BFNs @ 10 and 11dpo. Was such a relief to know the nausea I experienced yesterday was not all in my head!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=40067

11 years ago

Congratulations!!! I started testing since 9 dpo too!
I am 12 dpo as of today and I've gotten until yesterday. I might just wait until AF. :)

11 years ago

You are giving me hope. I tested today at 10 DPO and gor a BFN but I know it is early. It is encouraging to hear others having success after a couple BFN's.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

wow congrats! to you. I am 10 dpo as well and tested yesterday and today with BFN, I could have swore I saw a line on the FRER this morning so I will continue testing until I get a BFP or AF comes. This definately gives us hope. How long is your cycle? Mine is 26-28 days so I am due for AF on 7/30...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Congrats! how exciting!!! did u have any kind of spotting??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo