Community post

Discussion

When should I inform my boss?

Hi ladies. I found out last Thursday that I am pregnant with my 2nd baby. I have a daughter who is 6. I am about 4 w 4d. We have been telling family but we have not gone public with the pregnancy yet, partly because I want to inform my boss first so that he hears it from me and not from speculation. The only problem is that I am nervous about his reaction. I was promoted in June and I am worried that the company will be upset (as absurd as that may sound.) My boss has also been taking things out on the staff lately and I'm worried that this will just set me even more in the line of fire. I guess I just need advice on how to tell the news and any advice in general about this sort of situation. Thanks :-)

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would wait until the first 12 weeks is over. Unless you think you will be showing and unable to keep people from noticing before then.

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. [User Image

11 years ago

2-3 months right as your starting to show. Hopefully that will give the boss time to cool off and you to take care of the doctors visits and anything els you need in order. Congrates on the baby

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo