Community post

Discussion

Moodiness

My daughter has really been pushing my buttons the past few days. We haven't told her anything yet because it is still so early, but I wonder if she senses something? I have been moody and on top of that I have clinical depression and I have been cutting my pills back in the process of weening off them. I don't want to be on medications while pregnant! I feel for my daughter because I know that I am a bit snappy lately, but I have been trying to get her to grow up a bit the past few days and try to get her to be a bit more independent. She doesn't realize it yet, but she is going to have to grow up a little bit faster than she had expected! I cannot be at her beacon call and deal with a newborn too. Chances are this baby will be a c-section baby too, and between pain, a newborn and her demands, she is going to have to give up on some of the demands and start doing what 5 year old are suppose to be doing :) It is my fault for babying her for these past 5 yrs, her life is about to be turned upside down, even though she has asked for a baby for the past year, she don't know what she was asking for :) We are going to take her on a family vacation this summer, maybe the beach, because it will be the last one for a few years.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am in the same spot with the meds and I have a six year old. Try to relax as much as you can,

11 years ago

I HAVE COMPLETELY CUT THE MEDS OUT... I STARTED CUTTING THEM IN HALF, THEN FOURTHS AND NOW I STOPPED ALL TOGETHER... I HOPE I DON'T GO NUTTS LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo