Community post

Discussion

help please!

Hi so I came off microgynon end of November and had a bleed on 2nd jan. For the last 2/3 weeks I have had dull/twinging/pokey feeling cramps.
I feel very dizzy and lightheaded almost all the time and feel as if I'm going to throw up at least 3 times a day but have constant nausea and a funny taste in my mouth now and again.
My boobs are a bit sore but don't know if this is due to bra as there always quite sore to be honest but nipples are a bit more sensitive than normal and have little bumps on that I haven't noticed before haha!
I have stopped my pill before this time for a month or so with none of these symptoms so I'm wondering what it could be, I've done 3 tests through the weeks all negative but i just don't feel 'normal' if that makes any sense.
The cramps I'm feeling are completely different and have lasted well longer than af cramps I usually have. Could I possible be pregnant and have been testing too early?
I have no idea when I would have ovulated so it's impossible to say how many dpo I am!
Any ideas?

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo