Community post

Discussion

TTC

Hello everyone! I am new here, but like everyone else, I need some support and need to vent. Trying to get pregnant is a lovely thing, but emotionally draining as well. I have been trying for 2 months. I know 2 months may not seem so long, but when you are not getting what you want out of it, it feels like years.
So I got a OPK this cycle, and I found out that I do not ovulate on the 14th day.. I actually ovulated on the 23rd. I kinda got scared, but I at least I am ovulating nonetheless. Do other women experience this? Does this lessen my chances of conceiving?
I have been having sex every other day since I got the OPK so I don't know how it would be a miss, but I guess God wants me to wait.
I am expecting my period either tomorrow 4/5 or 4/7
So the wait is killing me, and I don't want to get the early response tests because I fear that it will crush me. Also, I notice myself feeling very fatigued, and bloated,breast tenderness and according to websites, those symptoms could be early pregnancy, but I feel that way when I'm about to start my period. So I feel very annoyed! Anyone else out there with a similar situation? If so, Please don't hesitate to talk, this is a very frustrating thing..
I pray for every woman out there that is trying to conceive and wants it just as much as I do.

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you do not ovulate until the 23rd day of your cycle, and you have a 28-day cycle, you may have a Luteal Phase Defect. This can be a problem in that it may shed the lining of your uterus before a fertilized egg has had a chance to implant. Of course, you should discuss this with your doctor before attempting to correct it yourself, but many women have found vitamin b6 supplements to be beneficial for this problem. I have a 10/11 day luteal phase, which is not horribly short, but does concern me. This is my first month using b6 , so we'll see how it works!

Good luck and to you!

Me: 23 DH : 28 DD : 3 TTC #2!! User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo