Community post

Discussion

Early preggo symptoms Resulting in a BFP!

Okay, so every other forum on here may have a general interesting question. But they always turn into replies filled with other women posting their symptoms, as well. We can't help it right....that is what we women do! As much as I like reading them, I want to switch it up. Most of the replies fall into the category of the TWW and not sure if they are preggo yet.

This forum I am asking women with their BFP's to come forward and give us as much detail about their TWW as they can. That way, those of still TTC may be able to get a better idea of what we are looking for during the TWW.

So, ladies who received a BFP, we want to know:

DPO all your symptoms were
Your symptoms (never TMI) haha!
When you got ur BFP
If you check your cervix and CM: DPO and results

Thank you so much in advance to all those willing to post a reply. I am currently still trying to conceive after two m/c with PCOS. So, reading success stories always gives me hope for my own BFP, that will come! Thanks ladies!

God bless you

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Come on ladies, less reading and more replying!!! :)

God bless you

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo