Community post

Discussion

Light brown discharge after bfp?

Hi!

I need some advice. I took a hpt this morning and the votes ended at 75% positive... It is a faint positive...

I realized now that I have brown discharge and just want to know if you think this is a bad sign?

I am 18dpo I think... Cycle day 36. I have irregular periods. My areolas have darkened and I have white bump on my nipples. I have creamy white cervical mucus... A few other symptoms, I have had them for over 2 weeks now... A little more recent is light cramping and lower back pain...

Please any advice will be appreciated!!! :)

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You sure sound pregnant to me. I am four weeks pregnant myself and had light brown staining the other day. Everything is fine, I've been told. It could be implantation bleeding (do some reading on that), or even old blood from implantation bleeding. Try not to worry too much and good luck!

11 years ago

I took a test about 3 days ago that was a faint positive and i have been wiping brown discharge. I was reading somewhere that it is implantation and the baby settling in just nicely and it can last 4-5 weeks!! If you are like me and a worry wart, call your doctor on Monday.

11 years ago

Not too scare you but when I had brown discharge it ended in a missed miscarriage. Everyone is different. Good luck.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo